BeautyFaceFace MakeupChantecaille
Philanthropy Cheek Shade - Joy - Wild Horse

Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shade - Joy - Wild Horse

by Chantecaille

What it is: A blush embossed with the conservation effort it supports, from Monarch butterflies to wild horses. What it does: It's presented in a signature mirrored, Pebble Compact and cased in a colorful, cause-adorned box. It's made using finely milled pigments that contribute to the exquisite colors and has a featherweight texture that brushes on lightly and blends seamlessly, leaving behind a gorgeous veil of flushed color. How to use: Using a cheek brush, gently apply along your cheekbones, blending outward. Style Name: Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shade. Style Number: 5557611. Available in stores.

Is this brand Chantecaille worth checking out? Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shade - Joy - Wild Horse
Start your review of Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shade - Joy - Wild Horse!
Sakura N.
Forest Hills, NY
What a beautiful product inside and out! Purchased it because I’m an obsessive horse girl and wanted to support the organization behind the design. The first time I used it I did not realize how pigmented it was and looked ridiculous. It was difficult to tone it down and blend it out. Now that I know it’s texture, though, I appreciate that it only requires a light tap of my brush.
Paula M.
Nappanee, IN
This luxury brand and there cause is so amazing. They are vegan cruelty free. There blush are so amazing. When you apply thre blush to your check it goes on so smoothly and beautiful. They arent patchy at all. And they are pigmented too. I have bought 5 these and they have different outlines of different animals in them. Just over all this brands products are amazing.
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
This is a beautiful blusher! Not only is the design elegant, but the quality and pigmentation of the product is incredible!!! A little bit goes a long way. I love it! Also these help support different animal causes which is awesome too!!!
Elizabeth G.
tekal homun
Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shade - Joy - Wild Horse esta super este lo he probado y me ja salido super bien es super bueno lo recomiendo este también lo usan personas de mi familia y me han dicho que les ha salido super bien 💗😘
Hannah A.
Glasgow
I have the bee one and it’s the most flattering blush I’ve ever used. It gives a bit of a frost bitten natural flush look and it’s beautiful. Highly recommend to anyone! Plus it’s a plus knowing that this brand supports animal welfare and proceeds go to charity!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
il y a 9 mois
Sakura N. il y a 8 mois
Yes, absolutely! I only use their products on my skin since first trying it out. What a difference it’s made!