Chantecaille Matte Chic Lipstick - Jerry uploaded by Kayla B.

BY CHANTECAILLE

What it is: A long-wearing matte lipstick that is virtually weightless and incredibly moisturizing. What it does: This unique formula delivers a velvety whisper of full-coverage color that instantly blurs and plumps, creating the illusion of fuller, more youthful-looking lips with zero bleeding or feathering. How to use: Apply directly to your lips. Start in the middle and work the color outward. Color(s): carmen, dorian, dovima, jerry, marisa, suzy. Brand: CHANTECAILLE. Style Name: Chantecaille Matte Chic Lipstick. Style Number: 5271528. Available in stores. see more...

Farhii J.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I been loving this lipstick, I got it as a gift from a friend. It stays on matte and lasts me throughout my day, it's a bit sticky when applying at first but it gets better , it's perfect for any kinda special event !! I love it , I give it a 3 because I think it dose kinda dry out my lips and kinda peels off my lips .. and makes it look choppy , Idk if that has to do with something else but I find my lips peeling every time I put it on comparing to the other lips stick that I use. Over all it's a great lipstick, who Doesn't love a Perfect matte long wear lipstick. #Contest @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Catherine T.
Haslet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my I LOVE this liquid lip. It is so creamy and smooth. It lasts on me all day long and the color is amazing with my skin tone. It starts off a lighter color but then changes to a warmer color. Will buy again and again and again. I will recommend this product to all of you!
Irma P.
de color fascinante ideal para el dia, textura agradable ya que es mate pero no se ven los labios resecos más bien ofrece un efecto tipo terciopelo o gamusa. Es muy muy bonito este color, lo recomiendo por la textura y su gran calidad 100%, chao 🍃
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this formula!! Very very comfortable to wear on the lips all day! It's MATTE nut won't dry your lips out! The color is that perfect "Kylie" lip!