Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color uploaded by Layal L.Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color uploaded by Genie C.Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color uploaded by Jeong In J.

BY CHANTECAILLE

Lip Chic is a revolutionary hybrid that combines the rich, even coverage of a lipstick with the high-shine and plumping effects of a gloss. It goes on with an incredibly soft, lightweight texture as it helps to smooth and firm the lips. Added collagen gives lips a boost, leaving them fuller and decidedly more youthful in appearance, while never irritating. Color(s): amaryllis, amour, anais, bourbon rose, calla lily, camellia, capucine, ceylon, china rose, dahlia, damask, daphne, geranium, heirloom, isis, nocturne, primrose, rose delice, sari rose, sunrise, tea rose, violetta, wild rose, zinnia. Brand: CHANTECAILLE. Style Name: Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color. Style Number: 294409. Available In Stores. see more...

Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color
  • "Highest qualitylip stick. I have several of these Lip Chic's and I love them. They are moisturizing with some shine but also manage to stay on my lips for longer than any gloss or other lipsticks ( with exception of pure matte formulas). Colors all seem wearable for me, even the bright ones. " in 3 reviews
Lauren S.
Really more like a 3.5...nice lip product with color that does not dry my lips (and everything dries my lips). The colors are pretty too. That said, the wear time is about an hour or so. The color is more like a colored balm/gloss. All of this would be ok but the price doesn't match the performance. At $36 a piece I would like more lasting power.
Maria M.
West Des Moines
I've used these lip chic's for a decade. They are pricy but the sheerness and color options make me want to own every single color.  They loose a star for not adding new colors very often.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This product is exactly what I was looking for. While I love a nice matte lip I don’t want to dry my lips into little lip prunes. This is a great hydrating lipstick with some amazing colors. I bought the limited Spring 2018 collection and I am loving the colors. I have added two swatches in a photo.

Now this is not a last all day product but that’s the price for something this hydrating. It’s a presence but perfect for dry days! I highly recommend this product!
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
This is my first time to purchase lipstick from Chante Caille and I fell in love with it!. It has smooth and moist texture which nourishes my lips. Color stays pretty and long enough! I bought it from Barneys New York in SF :)
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Brizeyda C.
New Rochelle, NY
Me encanta!!! Lo re recibí de regalo hace poco y me ha gustado mucho!!!!!!!! Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color dura caso todo el día y o tienes aye retocarte cada hora !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite Chantecaille lip finish. I especially like the Violetta color. Goes on smooth with enough density of color to matter, but not so fussy that you need a lip liner and mirror. Perfect for on-the-go women!
Jennifer L.
This is such a lux lip stick! It definitely has more color payoff than a shear lip stick. It is very nourishing and is a little glossy, which I love. I've bought two of these and love them!
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beautiful packaging and all I love it it's a really cute color was surprised too because I got it from cvs ❣but it was still beautiful
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This lip veil from CHANTECAILLE is a modern lipstick enriched with Fairwild Baobab oil. In 12 statement making shades.💗💗💗💗
kiara d.
Does this work? And does it have long lasting color?
Hanouna O.