Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color uploaded by Jeong In J.

BY CHANTECAILLE

Lip Chic is a revolutionary hybrid that combines the rich, even coverage of a lipstick with the high-shine and plumping effects of a gloss. It goes on with an incredibly soft, lightweight texture as it helps to smooth and firm the lips. Added collagen gives lips a boost, leaving them fuller and decidedly more youthful in appearance, while never irritating. Color(s): amaryllis, amour, anais, bourbon rose, calla lily, camellia, capucine, ceylon, china rose, dahlia, damask, daphne, geranium, heirloom, isis, nocturne, primrose, rose delice, sari rose, sunrise, tea rose, violetta, wild rose, zinnia. Brand: CHANTECAILLE. Style Name: Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color. Style Number: 294409. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does this work? And does it have long lasting color?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time to purchase lipstick from Chante Caille and I fell in love with it!. It has smooth and moist texture which nourishes my lips. Color stays pretty and long enough! I bought it from Barneys New York in SF :)
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a lux lip stick! It definitely has more color payoff than a shear lip stick. It is very nourishing and is a little glossy, which I love. I've bought two of these and love them!
Brizeyda C.
Larchmont , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta!!! Lo re recibí de regalo hace poco y me ha gustado mucho!!!!!!!! Chantecaille 'Lip Chic' Lip Color dura caso todo el día y o tienes aye retocarte cada hora !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging and all I love it it's a really cute color was surprised too because I got it from cvs ❣but it was still beautiful
Tânia L.
Que dor linda, perfito para arrasar em festas 😍😍😍 Quero já o meu , amo vermelho e a embalagem muito de aura tecnologia
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite Chantecaille lip finish. I especially like the Violetta color. Goes on smooth with enough density of color to matter, but not so fussy that you need a lip liner and mirror. Perfect for on-the-go women!
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Highest qualitylip stick. I have several of these Lip Chic's and I love them. They are moisturizing with some shine but also manage to stay on my lips for longer than any gloss or other lipsticks ( with exception of pure matte formulas). Colors all seem wearable for me, even the bright ones.
Niharika V.
Guntur
I already have and love Tea Rose, so I went and got another color. The MA suggested Wild Rose. It looks scary bright in the tube, and since I'm fair skinned I don't like anything too bright and overpowering; however, the MA promised me that it is sheer and goes on much more subtly than it looks in the tube. She was RIGHT! It's really a nice shade and gives my face a lift without being too bright. Now, you could really pile this stuff on to get more color, but I just apply one swipe on the lips and it gives a lovely wash of color. It is SUPER moisturizing and feels so comfortable. Nothing makes the lips feel as pampered as Lip Chic, and for being somewhat sheer, it is surprisingly long lasting, too. The price, as with all things Chantecaille, is high, but you are getting what you pay for. I actually will not buy anything for my lips except Chantecaille from here on out. Yes, it costs more, but I don't mind since it is worth it.
hamdi i.
Manzel bouzaien sidi bouzid
really is the best with a great and beautiful colour . I love it and I advice to get it 😍😍😍❤❤❤ I'm so glad
kiara d.
Does this work? And does it have long lasting color?