Chantecaille Lip Chic

by Chantecaille

bWHAT IT IS/bbrGlossy lightweight smoothing Lip Chic is infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid for plumper-looking lips that feel incredibly soft and nourished.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe decod Lip Chic Collection gives back to the Amazon Conservation Team ACT to support their work preserving the hummingbirds rainforest habitat and strengthening traditional culture. Sales of each Lip Chic go toward purchasing 100 acres of land in the Colombian Rainforest managed by a group of multi-national female shamans known as the ASOMI.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal testing or byproducts vegan-friendlybr- Parabens fragrance phthalates glutenbrbrulli0.9 oz./liliWeb ID 3634540/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chantecaille Lip Chic!
Becca D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These are beautiful glossy lip colors that make my lips look juicy and plump! I have them from all the collections- my only complaint is the price- 48 is a lot for a lipstick.
Maria A.
Sarasota, FL
Chantecaille Lip Chic uploaded by Maria A.
I love the limited edition Peach Blossom shade of the Lip Chic. The formula is very hydrating and my lips feel very nourished. The color is subtle, but there is enough payoff to complete the makeup look.

Looking for your answer?