Chantecaille Future Skin uploaded by Katie M.Chantecaille Future Skin uploaded by Kayla B.

BY CHANTECAILLE

Buy now on Bergdorf Goodman
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An oil-free gel foundation with an ultra lightweight, refreshing texture. The buildable formula provides adjustable coverage while light-reflecting pigments eases the appearance of imperfections for a naturally flawless finish.

CHANTECAILLE SKINCARE IS FREE OF:

Phthalates, Sulphates, Detergents, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum,
Palm Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances and GMOs.

We are Cruelty Free.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-400, Sodium Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Talc, Iron Oxides

Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I have the hardest time finding a foundation to match my skin- it looks great in a store and terrible when I go home. I love chanticaille as a skincare line and wanted a foundation that included skincare benefits. When I first brought this home I wasn’t in love with it- but after using it for a few weeks, I’m realizing how truly amazing this stuff is. The key is to let it set- which I know is a little time consuming and burdensome but it’s soooo worth it. I find it looks streaky when I put it on and not perfect with my skin color- I leave it for on for a minute or so and when I look in the mirror my skin looks flawless- it’s the perfect color and no longer streaky! This stuff is amazing
Eva K.
New york, NY
I adore this foundation. It’s the only foundation I use for a night out anymore (I use a B.B. cream with spf during the day.) it feels lovely on skin, blends easily, doesn’t settle in dry patches, has the perfect amount of coverage and has a the best finish ever (not too matte/cakey and not too “dewy” - it’s the total Goldilocks of finishes. Just right). I knocked a star off because the jar packaging is annoying and not practical (very easy to spill and easy to use too much product, causing a lot of product waste - especially painful given the price.) Packaging aside though, I can’t recommend this enough! Also, a little goes a long way!
Tiffany N.
While I still find this foundation to be one of the most absolute gorgeous ones to date, I have since been changed by the Laneige Hydra BB Cushion (more lightweight, yet MORE coverage HOW?!). I still will always have a special place for this foundation, that I used for at least 2 years. It's beautiful feeling on the skin--but I do think it is WAYY too hella overpriced. You're still beautiful Chantecaille but I have since found better, and not too CRAZY ESSPENSIVE.
Daria K.
LOVE this foundation. It’s hard for me to find a foundation that won’t make me break out or that won’t dry out my skin, especially in the winter, that also applies smoothly and blends well. This does the job. Super expensive in my opinion, but smells nice and is worth it :)
Emily L.
Love this! Goes on super smooth, helps hydrate my skin and doesn’t break me out. Light coverage, but you can add more on top for more coverage. The finish looks natural and lasts all day. I purchased 3 times already!
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this foundation. The biggest plus is that it doesn’t break me out or settle into my pores. The coverage is light but it’s just the right amount. The only thing I dislike about it is the price.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
This is my 3rd choice in my rotation and I bought it because of its compact packaging and it's the closest to Marc Jacobs I can find. Not quite as full coverage but has a beautiful finish.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I feel bad only giving this foundation 2 stars, but for the price I just feel like it is truly nothing special! I love Chantecaille skincare and I am all about botanical lines, but I feel like this foundation is just pointless. It doesn’t last all day, there are limited colors, the jar is annoying and not user friendly. The reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is because I did like the finish. If you are looking for a light/medium natural finish foundation there are many better and cheaper options!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is a lovely foundation in that it doesn't feel heavy, doesn't look cakey and covers beautifully. The texture is very light, which is great for people with oily/combination skin like me. However, I get very oily very quickly unless I set the foundation with powder, and while the glass jar is luxurious, the packaging isn't very sanitary or convenient. The product itself isn't horrible, but considering how expensive this foundation is, I would have expected to love it.
Jennifer L.
Beautiful product! Only con is that it comes in a jar. It gives a very nice glow to the skin with light to moderate coverage. Blends easily. Very nice for dry/combination skin. Love that it lasts a long time.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
How amazing is this foundation hopefully I get my soon in love 😻with it Chantecaille
Hanouna O.
kasserine
what is best for clear sensitive skin?

back