Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara uploaded by Cynthia J.Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara uploaded by Maria T.

BY CHANTECAILLE

ChantecailleFaux Cils Longest Lash MascaraDetailsChantecaille's Longest Lash Mascara fuses the newest lash-growth peptide technology with the original, sought-after Faux Cils formula. Lashes get a boost with Chantecaille's unique SymPeptide 17, stimulating keratin genes and encouraging the strength and length of your natural lashes - without irritation or discoloration. After two weeks use, in-vivo clinical tests reveal longer and thicker lashes by 25%. These extraordinary results are achieved by simply applying the mascara to eye lashes, daily. Similar to the original Faux Cils formula, Longest Lash Mascara creates immediate volume with a special combination of natural waxes to thicken and plump lashes. Chantecaille's signature Rosewater is added for a luxurious and healing experience. The formula features the non-clumping, double helix brush to comb and feather lashes for clump-free volume. Designer About Chantecaille: With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beaute. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company. see more...

• Does this mascara hold a curl well? My lashes are straight and he...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump your lashes? Does it catch all the little...3 Answers
  • Its showing to be $70+, Say it ain't so!3 Answers
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
First, this is expensive. I am going to put this right out there. When I saw the price I said no way but then I tried it. This is hands down the best mascara I have used. It gives me long, beautiful lashes. No clumping, smearing, or flaking even if I wear it for 20 hours. It also makes your eyelashes grow. I have noticed a lot of growth especially on my lower lashes. Since this is a lash growing product and mascara I think it is worth the cost.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It is expensive, but consider that you get a lash growing serum and mascara all in one and that should help you. I use a lash growth serum already and when combined with this mascara, my lashes look amazingly long. It legitimately does work and the mascara wears really well. No clumping, bleeding or flaking.
Tessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with this mascara! I'm very picky about the formula and when I heard Tati rave about it on YouTube, I had to try it! I used a Nordstrom note to get a discount but I would 100% recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking to improve the length or fullness of their lashes. I have seen great improvement!
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
The main reason to buy this mascara is that Chantecaille is over 90% natural. The formula itself is also quite good, but I like Armani better for more lush lashes. This is a good choice if you only wear a few coats, as it will start to clump after a while.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
An amazing mascara. Everyone who has ever trued this mascara has raved about it. It's easy to apply, the mascara is pricey but definitely worth the value. I love using this mascara. Does not leave my lashes clumpy. It is phenomenal!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mascara is incredible. When I saw the price I said no way but I tried anyway. I bought this from Nordstrom. This mascara doesn’t smear, clump or flake on me. My eyelashes grow with this I I just wish I could afford this every time.
Maria T.
Ocoee, FL
Best mascara I have ever used! This mascara kept my lashes healthier and looking gorgeous! I love that it has Rose water in for hydration and a growth peptide. It helped my lashes grow a bit which I was extremely happy about. This mascara is a must have!
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA OF ALL TIME. I have long eyelashes as is, but I sleep on my side, so sometimes my corner lashes get a little wonky and fall out. I worked right across from Chantecaille and wondered why it was so expensive. The growth peptides in this are not irritating, and in about a week and a half, I saw a difference in the fullness and fluffiness of my lashes. Every customer that I recommended this to ended up loving it as well. I have yet to have someone return it and say they don't like it. The rosewater in it keeps it nice and hydrating. Even the formula itself is beautiful and builds wonderfully. Everyone always asks me if I am wearing false lashes and won't believe me when I say that they are my own. As a tip though, if you are getting low on it and need to dip in a couple times, don't pump it, just swirl around the edges so that it doesn't dry out as quickly.
Sammie L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is the best most expensive mascaras I have ever used. I used to get eyelash extensions, however that would cost about $140 a month for touch ups. I do not mind spending $70 for a mascara since it comes out less than the extensions did. Reason why I prefer this mascara is because it gave me better results than the Le Volume mascara by Chanel. It smears a tad bit if you have oily eyes, but it's so easy to clean up. Best part about this product is that you lashes are not damaged the same way as other mascaras.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
To begin, this mascara is PRICEY. It is about $70. For that amount of money for a mascara, I am expecting something fantastic. This mascara, however, just didn't have that wow factor for me. It didn't clump and it stayed in place all day. I just felt like it didn't do much for my lashes - they really didn't look much different. Maybe just a tad longer. Not worth the money!
Shylo D.
Canada
Does this mascara clump your lashes? Does it catch all the little lashes?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Its showing to be $70+, Say it ain't so!
Elizabeth T.
Does this mascara hold a curl well? My lashes are straight and heavy so the curl never lasts.
Erin S.
Does this mascara make your eyes pop like other mascaras do??