Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara uploaded by Maria T.Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara uploaded by Cynthia J.

BY CHANTECAILLE

ChantecailleFaux Cils Longest Lash MascaraDetailsChantecaille's Longest Lash Mascara fuses the newest lash-growth peptide technology with the original, sought-after Faux Cils formula. Lashes get a boost with Chantecaille's unique SymPeptide 17, stimulating keratin genes and encouraging the strength and length of your natural lashes - without irritation or discoloration. After two weeks use, in-vivo clinical tests reveal longer and thicker lashes by 25%. These extraordinary results are achieved by simply applying the mascara to eye lashes, daily. Similar to the original Faux Cils formula, Longest Lash Mascara creates immediate volume with a special combination of natural waxes to thicken and plump lashes. Chantecaille's signature Rosewater is added for a luxurious and healing experience. The formula features the non-clumping, double helix brush to comb and feather lashes for clump-free volume. Designer About Chantecaille: With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beaute. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company. see more...

• Does this mascara clump your lashes? Does it catch all th...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara hold a curl well? My lashes are straigh...2 Answers
  • Its showing to be $70+, Say it ain't so!3 Answers
Dana T.
Clermont
This is the holy grail of mascaras. I totally get the $70 price tag now. It goes on creamy and smooth and really does help with lash falllout. My lashes always look perfect and never appear clumpy or spider-y. It has a beautiful light fragrance that is non-irritating and actually makes me want to use it! So many mascaras smell funky and pungent but this one has a hint of roses that doesn’t linger.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mascara is incredible. When I saw the price I said no way but I tried anyway. I bought this from Nordstrom. This mascara doesn’t smear, clump or flake on me. My eyelashes grow with this I I just wish I could afford this every time.
Sammie L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is the best most expensive mascaras I have ever used. I used to get eyelash extensions, however that would cost about $140 a month for touch ups. I do not mind spending $70 for a mascara since it comes out less than the extensions did. Reason why I prefer this mascara is because it gave me better results than the Le Volume mascara by Chanel. It smears a tad bit if you have oily eyes, but it's so easy to clean up. Best part about this product is that you lashes are not damaged the same way as other mascaras.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
This is my #1 GO TO mascara, minus the price!! I watch for this company to have a sale, which only happens maybe twice a year, then I make my purchase!! Only draw-back is the first one I purchased, the lid came apart from the wand, but I never had the problem again, so I think they fixed this issue. I have never used a mascara that makes my lashes look as good as this mascara does as effortless and pain free with only one coat!! I would recommend hands down!!!
Maria T.
Ocoee, FL
Best mascara I have ever used! This mascara kept my lashes healthier and looking gorgeous! I love that it has Rose water in for hydration and a growth peptide. It helped my lashes grow a bit which I was extremely happy about. This mascara is a must have!
Sutton S.
Columbia
Unbelievable! I love this product and use it every day. In fact, it is the only mascara that has lasted me all day! I will say, it runs prettyyyyy bad when it gets wet, but it's good for daily use on my brown eyes! I would recommend it!
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
An amazing mascara. Everyone who has ever trued this mascara has raved about it. It's easy to apply, the mascara is pricey but definitely worth the value. I love using this mascara. Does not leave my lashes clumpy. It is phenomenal!
Maria B.
I will start by saying that I am a mascara junky. I tried so many mascaras. Then I heard Tati on YouTube review this and give it a very high recommendation. The next time I was at Neiman I bought it. It is worth the splurge, you guys. It combines the mascara and the lash growth serum in one. It is super long wearing, doesn't weigh the lashes down. Holds the curl as well as rollerlash by Benefit which was my favorite mascara before I tried this one. It doesn't smudge! I leave for work at 7am, and I come home around 6 pm. No dots, no smudging. I am so impressed, beyond words. I wear it every day and I don't feel guilty about it, because of the serum. My lushes are soft and. It crunchy.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA OF ALL TIME. I have long eyelashes as is, but I sleep on my side, so sometimes my corner lashes get a little wonky and fall out. I worked right across from Chantecaille and wondered why it was so expensive. The growth peptides in this are not irritating, and in about a week and a half, I saw a difference in the fullness and fluffiness of my lashes. Every customer that I recommended this to ended up loving it as well. I have yet to have someone return it and say they don't like it. The rosewater in it keeps it nice and hydrating. Even the formula itself is beautiful and builds wonderfully. Everyone always asks me if I am wearing false lashes and won't believe me when I say that they are my own. As a tip though, if you are getting low on it and need to dip in a couple times, don't pump it, just swirl around the edges so that it doesn't dry out as quickly.
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
First, this is expensive. I am going to put this right out there. When I saw the price I said no way but then I tried it. This is hands down the best mascara I have used. It gives me long, beautiful lashes. No clumping, smearing, or flaking even if I wear it for 20 hours. It also makes your eyelashes grow. I have noticed a lot of growth especially on my lower lashes. Since this is a lash growing product and mascara I think it is worth the cost.
Shylo D.
Canada
Does this mascara clump your lashes? Does it catch all the little lashes?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Its showing to be $70+, Say it ain't so!
Elizabeth T.
Does this mascara hold a curl well? My lashes are straight and heavy so the curl never lasts.
Erin S.
Does this mascara make your eyes pop like other mascaras do??
Hanouna O.
kasserine
HOW MUCH IS IT AND HOW TO GET IT?

back