BY CHANTECAILLE

-Contains healing & regenerative flower extracts-Detoxifies & purifies problem skin-Tightens pores & absorbs oil firms & improves skin tone-Plus soothing & nourishing extract of pure honey rosemary-No drying no crackling-Gentle non-allergic formula &... see more...

Emily L.
I love this clay mask! It doesn’t get everywhere like other clay masks and it’s highly effective! It doesn’t break me out and I have super sensitive skin. It goes on like lotion and stays that way. I bought it in a set of three masks, but I will purchase it again from Nordstrom. It’s worth every penny- as Is everything from Chantecaille.
Vanessa P.
Bridgeport, CT
This mask is gentle and effective. I love using this mask when I’m having a breakout! It’s detoxifying and leaves my skin soft and feeling clean! It also helps with inflammation from my breakouts
Daisy W.
Chantecaille can do no wrong in my eyes. This mask leaves skin squeaky clean, soft and radiant. Helps unwanted breakouts stop before coming out. Love using this once a week or so before the weekend! Last forever and is always worth the spend.

back