Chantecaille - Detox Clay Mask uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CHANTECAILLE

The new Detox Clay Mask with Rosemary and Honey detoxifies and purifies problem skin while it soothes and softens. At the same time that it hydrates and remineralizes skin, renewing cells, it also tightens pores and minimizes any signs of oiliness. The mask firms and improves skin tone, regulating PH balance and even helping to heal scars, all while avoiding the drying, crackling effect of other clay-based masks. This gentle, non-allergic but highly effective formula is tolerated by even the most sensitive skin. Contains 95% botanical ingredients. see more...

Vishakha F.
I can’t say enough about Chantecaille Detox Mask. It smells delicious. When you get volcano like pimples coming up on your skin, immediately apply this mask. It will not let the pimple to develop. I can’t live without this mask. I use it all the time. It doesn’t dry on your skin. So be careful when it’s on your skin. If I have pimple problem, I do spot treatment. Apply only where it’s needed and keep it overnight. In the morning my pimples are gone!!!!!!!!!!! 🙅‍♀️😁 This mask is in my emergency kit.
Rebecca W.
Great clay mask. It is also hydrating which is rare for a clay mask. I do think it is a bit pricey and not as aggressive at targeting blemishes as some of my other detoxing masks and products. That being said it is still a great luxurious mask! Super easy to remove.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This clay mask is very gentle on my skin like the rest of the Chantecaille products I've tried, so I really appreciate that. However, I don't find it to be very detoxifying. I apply it all over my face and leave it on for about 30 minutes. This product doesn't dry up like most detoxifying masks do, which is fine with me, but the reason why I'm not in love with it is because it creates such a mess when I try to wash it off. It doesn't come off easily with my hands, so I've tried using a wash cloth, but it turns the entire wash cloth black. It does leave my skin feeling soft and soothed, but for the price tag, I won't be repurchasing.