suggested searches
Chantecaille Cheek Shade - Emotion (Bee)
Chantecaille

Chantecaille Cheek Shade - Emotion (Bee)

4.8

5 star

81%

4 star

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Wow, this blush is so pretty! Emotion is the perfect, not over the top coral that I imagine would work well for nearly anyone. The quality is great - applies smoothly and lasts all day. Also provides a nice subtle glow to the cheeks. The packaging itself is beautiful, and love that Chantecaille gives back to endangered species and conservation efforts through its philanthropy cheek shade line.
I bought this in Hong Kong when the airline lost my luggage and that’s my favorite I know most people hate it but It gives me an excuse to buy new things. Anyway I love the mission of the chantacaille animal themed makeup. This one is in a really gorgeous case that looks like art. I didn’t think I would like it at first because the bee was gold but when you use a few times tou see that is just on the surface. The color is a pretty Coral pink and like all chantacaille very fine milled and feels luxurious. They are bot cheap but I like to spend my money on quality!
I just love love love this new blush in my collection, beside how good it looks I love the actual look of it 🖤