BY CHANTECAILLE

A 2-in-1 soft-textured concealer Outer ring offers smooth coverage & protection with SPF10 Perfectly hides dark circles blemishes & minor imperfections Inner ring contains concentrated anti-wrinkle ingredient Helps reduce appearance of fine lines Leaves you a flawless complexion see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've had really good luck with Chantecaille skincare, so I was hopeful with the makeup. I love concealers in stick form because they're easy to use and convenient for on-the-go. I don't need any blending tools or sponges, just my fingers to blend it out. The formula is creamy and easy to work with. I like using this product around my nose and on scars to conceal redness and dark spots. It doesn't break me out which is consistent with all of the other Chantecaille products I've used, which is a huge bonus for someone with sensitive skin like me.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Heights , MI
This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. yes it is a bit pricey, but trust me it so worth it. It is creamy, not drying and blends easily without streak marks or looking masky like or settelling in lines. looks completely natural but covers so amazingly. I inherited the dark bluish pupulish dark under eye circles from my father's side of the family and have tried pretty much every concealer available on the market from low end to very high end brands,and so far this is the best out there for me. it stays put without fading or looking cacky after a few hours or even a long day. just looks natural and the same before I wash my makeup off at night as it does when I first apply it. just simply the best out there. love it
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
This comcealer is to-die-for! Most definitely a game-changer. It blends effortlessly and does not dry in my wrinkles. It is pricey but 100% worth it! I will most definitely purchase again!
Sah S.
Muito bom bem cremoso amei muito e dura bastante simplesmente incrivel e perfeito