BY CHANTECAILLE

Bio Lift Concealer is a powerhouse formula that combines innovative technology with ultrasmooth color coverage for an amazing double impact. The clear core delivers a concentrated anti-wrinkle hexapeptide that relaxes existing lines and prevents new ones from forming. Light-reflecting pigments take years away from your dark circles without collecting in fine lines.

How To Use:

Apply to undereye area as desired.

• 0.7 oz.
  • Synthetic fragrance-free; mineral oil-free; palm oil-free; petrolatum-free; phthalate-free; SLS/SLES-free; gluten-free; soy-free.
  • Vegan.
  • By Chantecaille.
  • Item #294393

Dimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Mica, Phytosteryl/Octyldocecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Talc, Tocopherol, Methicone; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging

Buy on Amazon
Sandra K.
I've had really good luck with Chantecaille skincare, so I was hopeful with the makeup. I love concealers in stick form because they're easy to use and convenient for on-the-go. I don't need any blending tools or sponges, just my fingers to blend it out. The formula is creamy and easy to work with. I like using this product around my nose and on scars to conceal redness and dark spots. It doesn't break me out which is consistent with all of the other Chantecaille products I've used, which is a huge bonus for someone with sensitive skin like me.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. yes it is a bit pricey, but trust me it so worth it. It is creamy, not drying and blends easily without streak marks or looking masky like or settelling in lines. looks completely natural but covers so amazingly. I inherited the dark bluish pupulish dark under eye circles from my father's side of the family and have tried pretty much every concealer available on the market from low end to very high end brands,and so far this is the best out there for me. it stays put without fading or looking cacky after a few hours or even a long day. just looks natural and the same before I wash my makeup off at night as it does when I first apply it. just simply the best out there. love it
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
This comcealer is to-die-for! Most definitely a game-changer. It blends effortlessly and does not dry in my wrinkles. It is pricey but 100% worth it! I will most definitely purchase again!
Sah S.
Muito bom bem cremoso amei muito e dura bastante simplesmente incrivel e perfeito