channel ORANGE uploaded by Tonya D.channel ORANGE uploaded by Tonya D.

BY FRANK OCEAN #10 in Music

channel ORANGE
  • "The way the tracks flow into one another is perfect, and every song has deep meaning to the lyrics." in 7 reviews
  • "From Thinkin Bout You, to Super Rich Kids, Crack Rock, Pyramids and on to Forrest Gump, Frank reels you in with his smooth lyrics and descriptive storytelling in a way that all feels very nostalgic." in 3 reviews
Regine P.
Riverside, CA
I remember listening to this album when it came out in 2012. That was when my love for Frank Ocean began. I love the overall vibe of this album and I still listen to many tracks from it to this day. I don't think this album will ever go out of style. My favorite songs are Super Rich Kids and Lost. This is a definite top 10 albums on my list.
I still bump This Album religiously every week. This was such a dope Album frank ocean did. He really did a great job with it in all aspects! His voice and the meaning behind each song was amazing. It is definitely a must listen!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am pretty sure Frank Ocean is singing straight into my soul on this album. I’m gonna be basic and just tell you. Thinkin Bout You is still one of my all time favorite songs on this earth! So so good!!
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Frank Oceans music , he has an amazing voice. All the songs in this album are so amazing but my favorite is pyramids or lost. Wish he made more music though, the lyrics ares great.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This album is flawless. There are so many amazing tracks, and it feel like such a cohesive project. This album really feels like it has a trademark sound, meaning that even if one song came on a shuffled playlist, you'd be able to pinpoint that it came from this Frank Ocean album. I was a little disappointed by his new release, mostly because I was excited for something more like Channel Orange, but Frank Ocean is a talented musician and I respect his range. That being said, I really feel this album, and I can't even recall how many times I've played several tracks on seemingly endless loops.
Alma R.
Phoenix, AZ
This album is by far my favorite album. Honestly Frank Ocean is one of best. I love so many songs in this album that I do not have a favorite. It's really hard to pick. I go from Forrest Gump to Super Rick Kids to Pink Matter to Crack Rock to Pilot Jones. It's really indescribable because of the way it flows . All I can say is that this really needs to be listened to!
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
I used to have Super Rich Kids on REPEAT! I love this album as much as the next person! I also loved Thinkin Bout You. His vocals are on POINT, reaching every high note. I don't know a particular album it is like because he is so unique. This is a must listen for anyone, no matter your music taste.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Frank Ocean! I think that this is one of his better albums! Thinkin bout you will always be my favorite song. Everytime I clean my room I get to singing how a tornado flew around my room lol. I would recommend listening to this album all day everyday lol
Nikkita R.
Grayson, Ky
Sit down and listen to Frank Ocean's channel ORANGE for the first time only when you have the dedication to devote your time to the entire album. The very first time when you hear the progression of the songs, how they effortlessly fold into one another and leave you yearning for what the lyrics make you remember, will leave you absolutely breathless. Whether it's the sounds of the beautiful pulses of bass behind 'Thinkin' 'Bout You' or the smooth, blues-influenced guitar strokes that give 'Pink Matter' its heart-crushing progression into an absolutely aching composition of pure emotion from Ocean, you'll understand why Frank Ocean is rising up the charts of both music and note-worthy artists as a force to be reckoned with. This album reminds me of the once infamous vinyls from the 60's and 70's where you could sit down for hours and listen to an album from beginning to end without having to skip over a track. Each one deserves its own respect, and this will not be the last of Frank Ocean. We can expect great things from this beautifully talented man.
Eesha P.
Southaven , MS
I could listen to this album all day and night. I love frank ocean and this is probably one of my favorite album. I can’t even pick a favorite song from it bc they’re all so good but I definitely recommend
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is your favorite song on this album?
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What are your favorite tracks from the album?
Erika G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is Orange a channel or a radio station?
Alexis S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I still haven't listened to this album entirely, favorite songs that I must listen to?
Erika G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ok, so is this a radio station an album or something else? Omg lol