BY CHANGING PAR

Sara F.
I cannot live without this! My dry-cleaning bill was running anywhere between $250-$350 a month! I am one of those people that if something falls off the hanger onto the floor (even for a second), it's dirty. I use Dryel on those items that have fallen off the hanger or I tried on but didn't wear for long. It freshens them up and gives them a good steaming so they have that fresh from the dry cleaners look and smell. I love this stuff!
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
I use these often on our dress and work clothes, especially when I am in a hurry and don't have time to go to the dry cleaners. The Dryel products are very affordable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend it to any busy person.
Julie S.
Have not used this recently but I did used to use it when it first came out. It worked really well and made my clothes smell really nice. Even the stain remover stuff that came with it worked well.
Charlotte H.
I purchased this when I came out years ago and found that it did well with getting odors out of clothing, but it will never replace a true dry cleaners.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Our family loves this stuff just spray tug a little you don't want to stretch out your clothes and tada! it's like magic.
eniko gagi g.
españa
Dryel At-Home Dry Cleaning Starter lo he escuchado que es mui buena todabia lo lo he probado espero pronto de probarlo