MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15

CHANEL Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15

A fluid foundation that guarantees 8 hours of non-stop hydration and comfort. A comfortable, melt-away texture. A real source of radiance. Result: a visibly rested, satiny and even complexion.  Medium coverage.  Adapted to normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

Gently dab on entire face. Blend in with fingertips, from the center of the face outwards.

Composition:

• Light-reflecting and colour-correcting pigments for a radiant, luminous and even complexion
• Liquorice extract for a more even and luminous complexion
• A hyaluronic acid derivative for a moisturising effect
• A walnut extract to revitalise and protect the skin
• UVB protection: SPF 15.

Does this foundation seem to last long for how little the bottle is?
Start your review of CHANEL Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15!
Nato A.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 20 - CLAIR
Its the best product for those who have dry skin. Its very light and silky on the skin. I love it
Lauren G.
Bromley, Kent
This is without question, one of my favourite foundations of all time, it is simply sublime for dry skin. It does have some cons though, firstly the shade range is appalling (considering this has been a mainstay of Chanel’s for years, there’s been no improvement). I have the lightest shade and it is still FAR too dark, probably 2-3 shades. I am a 101 in CYO lifeproof, fair in it cosmetics CC for reference. You can also see, the range just doesn’t go dark enough, which is a shame. That being said, if you have dry and parched skin in need of a foundation that envelops the skin in moisture, providing a sumptuously divine finish, this is for you. This will give you a very dewy finish, quite close to Bobbi Brown skin tint (in the pot). Sadly, it is very expensive, but cheaper than ABH luminous or Pat McGrath labs skin fetish. Lastly, it smells gorgeous (odd comment, but true). I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin, that can find a suitable shade. If you have oily skin, try the aqua version or steer clear.
Anna M.
Wilmington, DE
The foundation makes your skin look flawless and hydrated. I have quite a bit of scarring and it covers it perfectly. Once its dry it feels extremely lightweight, almost feels like I have no make up on. A small downside is that this foundation transfers quite a bit but this can be minimised by using a setting powder.
ნაზი S.
New Castle
Review for: 30 - CENDRÉ
This is the foundation I use now and its great, when I apply it on my face ,I feel like i have applied nothing , coverage is normal for me not very high, like medium, skin looks satin and I like it a lot too, smell is very neutral,not fragranced ,I think i will bye it again
Tinatin B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 40 - BEIGE
Very lightweight texture. It doesnt dries my face. I like glow effect nor matte finish and it has glowing effect. For my normal in winter dry skin its fantastic 😍
Irina K.
Savage, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 20 - CLAIR, 40 - BEIGE
I love how light this is dewey when it comes on lasts all day long and perfect for summer time
Maxel A.
Singapore
CHANEL Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Maxel A.
Review for: 40 - BEIGE
CHANEL Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15 This is my recent favorite foundation, I love the coverage and the yellow under tone of this foundation. It gives me natural finish and looks almost like my natural skin but better 😉 . The coverage is medium but you can build it up without it looking cakey ✌🏻
Rawan C.
hawally
I really like the fact that it’s so light and its coverage is excellent. The only bad thing is that you’ll need to use powder after applying it
Erin W.
CHANEL Vitalumière Satin Fluid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Erin W.
Review for: 20 - CLAIR
Was too orange with my natural skin but looked great with a tan! Such good coverage and so easy to apply and blend in with either a brush or beauty blender. Will definitely buy again!
Sara I.
If I could pick one foundation to use forever, this would be it. I love the coverage (medium-full), I love the finish (I constantly get compliments, it makes my skin look amazing and doll like). I mix it with tinted moisturizer on more natural days. It’s long wearing and simply gorgeous, I would give this one a try for sure. 5 stars!