BY CHANEL

A fluid foundation that guarantees 8 hours of non-stop hydration and comfort. A comfortable, melt-away texture. A real source of radiance. Result: a visibly rested, satiny and even complexion.  Medium coverage.  Adapted to normal to dry skin.

How To Use:

Gently dab on entire face. Blend in with fingertips, from the center of the face outwards.

Composition:

• Light-reflecting and colour-correcting pigments for a radiant, luminous and even complexion
• Liquorice extract for a more even and luminous complexion
• A hyaluronic acid derivative for a moisturising effect
• A walnut extract to revitalise and protect the skin
• UVB protection: SPF 15.

Cat H.
Fremont
Review for: 30 - CENDRÉ more...
I highly rate all chanel products. You’re paying a good price for a great product. Good coverage, long wearing, beautiful finish, comfortable, blendable and wears well under powder contour, bronzer, blush, and highlight! Keeps its integrity and looks good after hours of wear.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
I bought this based on a recommendation from a friend. I was little hesitant due to price, but since I love a good foundation, I said Ill give it a try. It was a money wasted. It just didnt work at all. I have mixed skin type, but this just wouldnt set properly on my face no matter what. It oxidized bad, and was just worst on my skin. I gave up halfway through the bottle, and gave it to my friend who was thrilled. I must say pretty packaging tho. Still, total fail for me.
Cherlyne W.
Edinburgh
Review for: 20 - CLAIR more...
I think this Chanel Anti-Fatigue Satin Smoothing Foundation is really good because it does not feel heavy on the skin and I do not like cakey looking foundations! It has good coverage. It is very easy to blend and I would definitely recommend it!