BY CHANEL #95 in Liquid Foundation

Buy Chanel Foundations - The tiniest drop of this hybrid fluid creates a fresh, natural complexion. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, creating an exquisite makeup experience. The fluid formula has a soft, water-light texture, and comes in 10 shades that match perfectly to skin's undertones, whether pink or beige. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Oil-free. Information provided by CHANEL

• Ele serve como uma base?1 Answers
  • Is this foundation dry? I am currently use velvet foundat...1 Answers
  • I would like to know your thoughts on this foundation if ...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Vivian L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Vitalumière more...
Love this product. I used to only use the Smashbox BB cream and BB water until I stumbled upon this foundation from Chanel.

Impressions: Leaves my skin with a slight rose colored complexion and  dewy "glow". Very light and evens out my skin tone to give a smooth, airbrushed, yet natural look.

Feel: It is a liquid foundation but feels like BB cream on the skin. Very light, does not look "cakey" at all. Light scent, not too overwhelming and smells great. Will last throughout most of the day, option to apply in the evening.

Price to quality: One bottle typically lasts me 3 to 4 months (tops) when I use every day. Higher price point, but very reasonable for the quality you get. Price is comparable to Smashbox, but I would recommend this product instead.

Packaging looks clean. Stop by a department store and give this product a try!
Michele N.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my favorite foundation. I have a lot of foundations I enjoy, but this... if I was stuck on an island and could only have one Makeup product...... this is what I would want with me... I’ve been using it for over 4 years. I always buy others and then go right back to this. It’s lightweight, compact, but gives you the MOST beautiful, smooth, plump complexion you could ever dream of.. I use it with base lumiere OR sometimes hourglass mineral veil, and a bit of setting power and it lasts all day long. Even in the summer. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Vitalumière more...
I’m a more full coverage girl because I like the mannequin-esq look. I purchased this because I wanted a more lightweight foundation with great coverage and this was the only extremely lightweight foundation that never settled into fine lines, accentuated blemishes, clogged and sunk into pores, it never oxidized or dried out my skin.

The finish to this is a very natural, airbrush, dewy complexion. It’s easily Blendable and I prefer to mix this with a more full coverage foundation as it’s a light-low medium coverage on its own.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
This is a beautiful foundation that feels weightless on the skin. When applied with a beauty blender it provides impressive coverage while maintaining a very natural appearance. This does not settle itjo. Lines and provides a youthful appearance to the skin. The staying power is impressive with or without a primer
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
Review for: Vitalumière Ultra-Light Sunscreen Spf 15 more...
This is a super lightweight light coverage foundation. It evens out your skin tone but it still makes it look like skin. I would say that Loreal Pro Glow is similar... But this chanel one lasts longer on my skin AND it doesn't make me as shiny. I love the Pro Glow but my nose and T zone get super shiny and breaks down my foundation. That doesn't happened with this baby! I highly recommend!.

Oh also! The shades for this foundation are more natural to me. While some foundation at the drug store are too pink or too yellow..this one fits perfectly. Just something to keep on mind :)
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Vitalumiere Ultra-Light Spf 15 more...
I love this product. It’s long lasting. Isn’t heavy. Easy to apply. Can be both matte or dewy, but if you don’t set it, and you have oily skin, expect some breakage but other than that, it’s very lightweight and doesn’t feel like anything if you put on a primer beforehand.
Victoria M.
Review for: Vitalumière more...
I have been eyeing this foundation for months. I was very hesitant because of the price. I was afraid that it wouldn't be worth the money and even worse, I was afraid I'd fall in love with it.
I'm not a full coverage kind of girl. I like buildable foundations because I don't mind if my skin shows through. I like foundations to even out my skin tone.
I got a sample of this and it's beautiful. I can see why people love it.
I think I need to cave and get a bottle.
Alison M.
Attleboro
Review for: Vitalumiere Ultra-Light Spf 15 more...
I have no problem spending $50+ for foundation, but when I opened this I just laughed because of the size. It is SMALL. The foundation itself is very nice, but if you are used to a full coverage you may not like this. I use this for a minimal makeup look.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Review for: Vitalumiere Ultra-Light Spf 15 more...
One of my all time fav foundations. It’s amazing especially for summer time because it’s super long lasting and even when you get all hot it stays out and looks great all day long. It’s worth every penny.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Vitalumière Ultra-Light Sunscreen Spf 15 more...
This is my first Chanel product ever. I chose it to start with because I love Mac face and body but wanted something that’s got an SPF and not quite as film forming. It’s very very expensive and that’s why knocked off a start but it goes on beautifully and makes me look like I have on no make up but perfect natural skin. I have the shade beige rose 22. I probably will repurchase.
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Is this a full coverage liquid foundation? Do other products blend well with it?
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Is this worth spending this much money? I feel like I might be able to find something that works just as well at Walmart or Ulta and it would probably cost less than half as much. I am totally okay with making the investment but only if it is a truly high quality product.
Nicolette A.
Is this product worth the price?
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
I currently use Chanel's foundation, but it's kind of expensive and I feel like there is better products out there, I don't explore foundation like I do other products bc I normally don't need it..what's a recommended foundation for normal coverage? I heard the new tart one is good?
Kyra S.
How's the coverage on this? Is it too greasy for semi-oily skin?