BY CHANEL

A fluid foundation that awakens tired skin. Its exceptionally fine, fresh and lightweight aqueous formula offers an incomparable "second skin" finish.

Result: an even, fresh and energised complexion.

Adjustable natural coverage: from light to medium.
Adapted to all skin types.

How To Use:

The second-skin texture of VITALUMIÈRE AQUA is easy to apply.
Before each use, shake the lightweight, travel-friendly bottle.
Gently dab on the entire face with fingertips.
Blend in, from the center of the face outwards.

Composition:

• "High Definition Light" pigments for a radiant, luminous and even complexion
• Lotus water and a brown algae derivative for a toning and energising effect
• A hyaluronic acid derivative to maintain the skin's moisturisation
• UVB protection: SPF 15.

Buy on Chanel
Sasha A.
Seattle
Best out there!! I've tried many different brands and types of foundation/bb/cc creams and this one is the best. I always find that the color doesn't match my skin anymore after few weeks or so of using it, usually it'll make my face look pink compared to a neck, even though i never by foundations with pink/rise undertone. This one matched my skin color perfectly, ppl cant even tell i have something on me. It is not very good covering foundation, so i use concealers where needed, however it is very lightweight, easy to apply, and not drying or making me oily. I have normal/ dry skin. I've tried about 7 years ago, after thar tried other brands as this one is pricey, but i kept always coming back to this one. Love it. I wear 40 beige in summer when I'm very tanned or 30beige, and switch to 20 beige in winter.
Sunniya M.
Denver
Review for: 12 - BEIGE ROSÉ more...
I have this in shade b30. Its a medium golden ish tone. It matches very well and seems to take on my skin color. Chanel needs improvement in the shade ranges however. I say that because chanel needs to improve its shade selection and undertones for poc. Its 2018 come on Chanel. That aside, I’m still somewhat in my normal winter complexion because i do not sun/tan and am vigilant with sunscreen. Over all i like this product a lot. It does have a heavy perfume fragrance as most chanel comestics do. This is not a full coverage foundation but its a product that can be creatively used in many ways. Its coverage is the equivalent of a tinted moisturizer which is just fine with me for most days. If i need extra coverage i dab my bobbi brown foundation stick in areas i might need, or i apply this and loosely apply a powder foundation in my t- zone such as my bobbi brown pressed foundation powder in shade 4.0 or my mac studio fix powder in nc41. Otherwise I’m fine with just lightly applying a loose powder over it. Sometimes i mix it with my glossier skin tint and a drop of soap & glory blur liquid it just looks like Healthy polished skin. I like to also use my neutrogena healthy skin tint in shade light- medium underneath.
If i feel like it i might use my rms uncover in shade 33 in trouble spots. This applies best with a synthetic brush or fingers I find a beauty blender would absorb to much of this watery formula.

I have not noticed a flash back but I pretty much use this in normal day time wear. It dries quickly. I think this can be used on oiler skin types but you would definitely need a good oil controlling primer prior to application and a good blotting powder. I still really like this product Because of its flexibility in usage, it’s easy to apply, and gives a glowing skin like finish without loosing the look of real skin in a easy to travel with bottle.
Ale N.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in B30 and I just love the super light wear of this foundation. It feels like wearing nothing on the skin. The coverage is better than the usual tinted moisturiser and it blends so effortlessly into the skin. However, this is no oil control on this formula so powdering throughout the day is a must for oily/combo skin type. Like most Chanel products, it has that typical fragrance. You either love it or hate it. It is very sheer so concealer is a must to hide any heavy imperfection. It didn't break up by the end of the day for me and I love it didn't feel like it's suffocating my skin. I won't be repurchasing though cause at the moment, I am more of just a concealer girl.
Michele N.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my favorite foundation. I have a lot of foundations I enjoy, but this... if I was stuck on an island and could only have one Makeup product...... this is what I would want with me... I’ve been using it for over 4 years. I always buy others and then go right back to this. It’s lightweight, compact, but gives you the MOST beautiful, smooth, plump complexion you could ever dream of.. I use it with base lumiere OR sometimes hourglass mineral veil, and a bit of setting power and it lasts all day long. Even in the summer. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
I’m a more full coverage girl because I like the mannequin-esq look. I purchased this because I wanted a more lightweight foundation with great coverage and this was the only extremely lightweight foundation that never settled into fine lines, accentuated blemishes, clogged and sunk into pores, it never oxidized or dried out my skin.

The finish to this is a very natural, airbrush, dewy complexion. It’s easily Blendable and I prefer to mix this with a more full coverage foundation as it’s a light-low medium coverage on its own.
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use this in beige rose. I love it. For everyday use it is perfect and does not clog pores. There’s sunscreen in this too and you need to shake it up so it is mixed properly before usage. This is the lightest Chanel liquid foundation and very breathable for the visage. Recommend for all ages.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. It’s long lasting. Isn’t heavy. Easy to apply. Can be both matte or dewy, but if you don’t set it, and you have oily skin, expect some breakage but other than that, it’s very lightweight and doesn’t feel like anything if you put on a primer beforehand.
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: 22 - BEIGE ROSÉ more...
This foundation is amazing.
Let me start off by saying it’s different than other dewy to natural finish foundations because this one actually sets.
For example, L’Oréal Lumi Foundation never really quite sets.
This one I can tell is setting, but it sets slowly so you have plenty of time to get in in synergy with your skin.
It’s a pleasure to apply and blends so smoothly, and my blushes also blend really nicely into it.
I couldn’t rave about it more.
Emily G.
Middleton
Review for: 22 - BEIGE ROSÉ more...
I used this in the lightest color, #10. This is an incredibly light and natural foundation. It is so beautiful and smooth on the skin. A little bit goes a long way. If you have dry skin, this is a fantastic foundation to try.
Jennifer F.
Bedford, NH
Review for: 20 - BEIGE more...
I am in love with this. It is so light and has great buildable but light coverage. This is great for the summer when you don't want a cakey foundation. This has a very dewy finish and has a natural finish on the skin without ending up in my lines (the ones I am pretending are not there) There is not enough SPF to wear without adding another sunscreen under it, however. This is so natural and buildable, added to my keeper pile!
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Is this a full coverage liquid foundation? Do other products blend well with it?
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Is this worth spending this much money? I feel like I might be able to find something that works just as well at Walmart or Ulta and it would probably cost less than half as much. I am totally okay with making the investment but only if it is a truly high quality product.
Nicolette A.
Is this product worth the price?
Michelle Z.
Toronto, ON
I currently use Chanel's foundation, but it's kind of expensive and I feel like there is better products out there, I don't explore foundation like I do other products bc I normally don't need it..what's a recommended foundation for normal coverage? I heard the new tart one is good?
Samantha S.
Does this work well for oily skin?