CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua Fresh And Hydrating Cream Compact Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Daniela V.CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua Fresh And Hydrating Cream Compact Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Kayla S.

BY CHANEL

VITALUMIERE AQUA FRESH AND HYDRATING CREAM COMPACT MAKEUP SPF15 is a water-based formula that blends effortlessly and offers the lightness and radiance of a fluid with the ease and convenience of a compact format. The complexion is immediately hydrated and smoothed, with a look of natural, flawless radiance and a comfortable feel that lasts all day.

Buy on Chanel
Amy L.
Elkridge, MD
The BEST and they discontinued it...i loved this foundation it makes your skin look flawless...especially for people that have acne prone skin this will cover it up and make it look perfect...im so upset they discontinued it they did replace it with a different kind but i haven’t tried it yet
Kinsley🌻
It’s so natural for your skin but also covers your pimples! I love using it when I don’t want to wear no makeup but just want to cover up my imperfections. Love it so much!
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I had yet to find a foundation that was perfect for me until This one! I received it as a gift about 5 months ago and it's the ONLY one I use! I have combination skin and it makes me look flawless. It's pricey but totally worth it. ❤
Kristyn P.
I love my Chanel vitalumiere! I am prone to break outs and this foundation works wonders no break outs and my skin looks great!
Heba A.
This is also one of the best and wonderful product I would be casting let me know about it
💖Pamela A.
The best make up i ever used because it worked well on me and i liked it and started to use it every time when its time.
Daniela V.
This cream compact makeup is super good, it's easy to apply (I do it with a brush) and it also makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated. Long lasting and it gives you a dewy finish for those days you want to look fresh. I recommend this to others but im giving it 4 stars because of the price (I think they discontinued this product)
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
maria E.
Amei vocês poderiamanhã me enviar!?irei divulgar vocês aos meus amigos minha família e meus seguidores das redes sociais
Dima N.
Beirut, Beirut
It's so amazing, my ultimate favorite, its texture is amazing, it's so natural and lasts all day