BeautyFaceFace MakeupChanel
Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosà (Beige Rosà Tendre)

Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre)

A fluid foundation that awakens tired skin. Its exceptionally fine, fresh and lightweight aqueous formula offers an incomparable "second skin" finish.

Result: an even, fresh and energised complexion.

Adjustable natural coverage: from light to medium.
Adapted to all skin types.

How To Use:

The second-skin texture of VITALUMIÈRE AQUA is easy to apply.
Before each use, shake the lightweight, travel-friendly bottle.
Gently dab on the entire face with fingertips.
Blend in, from the center of the face outwards.

Composition:

• "High Definition Light" pigments for a radiant, luminous and even complexion
• Lotus water and a brown algae derivative for a toning and energising effect
• A hyaluronic acid derivative to maintain the skin's moisturisation
• UVB protection: SPF 15.

How is this for sensitive skin??
OKKAY!!! Soooo is this worth the hype? I want to invest into an expensive luxury foundation but it hurts my pocket! Is it worth it??
¿cual es la calidad de cobertura de este producto?
Start your review of Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre)!
Aylin S.
The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation is a semi-sheer foundation that gives your skin illumination and a healthy glow. I would recommend it more for yellow-undertoned skin!
Nikola B.
Best make up that i have ever had ! beautiful light colour and great consistene and coverage is also awesome !!!
Karen N.
Studio City, CA
Wonderful for those days when you don't want full coverage. Really looks natural. The only downside is that it is not very moistrizing, but it really does give a nice even flawless look.
Maria Z.
San Antonio, TX
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Maria Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 40 - BEIGE
A natural finish that lasted all day long Vitalumière Aqua is a liquid makeup that has a weightless, water-light feel that’s very easy to control. It melts into the skin almost instantly and blends seamlessly like a tinted moisturizer, resulting in a natural glow with the dreamiest natural finish that lasted all day long.
Heliz C.
Jena, TH
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Heliz C.
Best foundation ever! This foundation amazes me again and again - perfect, perfect, perfect! Despite the light texture, it covers incredibly well without being in any way sticky or mask-like - after application, the skin simply looks more beautiful, more even, purer and more radiant. And who doesn't know that: Make-up that settles in wrinkles and pores and you just look choked The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua does NOT roll into existing wrinkles, I even use it as a concealer under the eyes with a perfect result. As I said, I am always amazed at what a wonderful foundation Chanel has conjured up here - I hope it will never be removed from the program. The high price is absolutely justified!Sephora SephoraChanelChanel Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosà (Beige Rosà Tendre)
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 12 - BEIGE ROSÉ, 22 - BEIGE ROSÉ, 40 - BEIGE, 20 - BEIGE, 10 - BEIGE, Other
This is a very light coverage foundation. Perfect for those "no make up" look days or something very natural. Its very lightweight on the skin. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup when I use this foundation. It's got light coverage and not very buildable. I'm blurs and lightens imperfections but doesn't hide them completely. I'm still able to see some acne scars but it's very very light. I have dry skin and it gives me a pretty glow. Not in a greasy or oily way. In a very pretty "lit from within" healthy skin glow. I like this foundation a lot but I do prefer the matte version of this (ultra la teint velvet). the foundation comes in a squeeze type bottle and there is a ball inside. You have to shake it well before use. Thiss foundation can be applied with fingers or a brush. I use my fingers when I'm really in a rush but most of the timez I use a brush. It's easy to apply and not streaky at all. Easy to blend. It's got a light fragrance to it that disappears very quickly. I know fragrance bothers some people but I like this scent. With that being said, as much as I like this foundation, I like the new Estee lauder sheer double wear foundation a little bit better. This is a close second place though. And the Double Wear Sheer Long-Wear Makeup SPF 19 3W1 Tawny is a little bit cheaper. The Estee lauder is $43 and the Chanel is $50. They're both great light coverage natural looking foundations so you can't go wrong either one. Or try them both! Chanel Estée Lauder
Margot H.
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Margot H.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
Where has this been my whole life? This is a spectacular foundation that gives you a healthy glow that looks natural and feels really lightweight. It also blurs a little bit so you can get away with applying just a sheer veil with your fingers. I’m very impressed with this one and it will be one of my go-tos for every day.
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,675 reviews
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Stephanie  W.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
Just tried this foundation today did not put any type of primer or moisturizer on my skin before hand. I didn’t even use my setting powder. It went on it covered my acne it didn’t sit into my wines in my face or age spots. The packaging is gorgeous as always with Chanel products. The formula last all day. I would say it’s very satin finish. I actually like it without anything underneath of it I will try it again with the primer tomorrow. I am very satisfied I don’t think that you could find one thing wrong with us I would highly recommend anybody looking for a higher and make up.[product:chanel-vitalumia¨re-aqua-foundation-22-beige-rosa-beige-rosa-tendre]
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Amanda R.
This foundation doesn’t clog my pores. It goes on smoothly but gives me a great coverage. I won’t go anywhere without this stuff. My fav foundation I’ve found in awhile. Def recommend.
Anano B.
Sarasota, FL
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre) uploaded by Anano B.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
I can see why this Chanel foundation is highly recommended! I get an airbrushed and glowing finish when I use this foundation. This foundation doesn't feel heavy at all. I like how I can build the foundation in layers and it doesn't get cakey at all. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre)

224 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...