CHANEL UV Essentiel Multi-Protection Daily Defense Sunscreen Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY CHANEL

A breakthrough daily sunscreen that features an adaptive skincare technology for tailor-made defense from UVA and UVB rays, free radicals and pollution.

Key Ingredients:

Combined with the powers of the Tiare Flower, this unique skin protection complex adjusts to the level needed based on environmental conditions. In a lightweight, non-oily texture, the formula moisturizes skin as it protects, and leaves skin radiant, flawless and perfectly primed for makeup application. SPF 30 offers high protection and is ideal for moderately sunny to sunny weather.

How To Apply:

Apply UV ESSENTIEL sunscreen thoroughly to face and neck as the final step in your skincare ritual.

Buy on Macy's
Nandingoo S.
I LOVE this product. The smell smells amazing. I usually apply it before applying my makeup and it actually works as a perfect primer. Without feeling cakey for oily on your skin. The SPF 30 is also a plus!  CHANEL UV Essentiel Multi-Protection Daily Defense Sunscreen Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
Love love love this sunscreen. This product really works well as an every day spf. It’s designed to work well with your foundation so you have a more flawless application. It also smells great! I’m very sensitive to certain sunscreens but this one I did not have any issues with!
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
By far one of my staples (esp. in the summer) that I won't ever get rid of! It is so lightweight and not greasy at all! It's so important to use SPF but a face specific one is even better. The packaging is nice and small so good for traveling, and a little goes a long way with the product so it does last awhile as well! Love this SPF !
tina o.
San Francisco
Obviously a little pricey compared to other drug store brands but the quality is worth every penny. Sunscreen is so important to keep your skin healthy so I didn’t want to settle for anything less than the best and this is the best
Kellie T.
Cleveland
Smooth like silk! This sunscreen smells heavenly, goes on in the thinnest layer, and protects amazingly well! I love that it has physical as well as chemical sunscreens in it!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the smell of this as well as the texture and it's ability to absorb and not leave any white residue unlike some other UV protection moisturizers. My skin felt so soft and silky after using this.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I love this sunscreen. It's so lightweight. The best part is that it's not greasy at all. It leaves my skin feeling great rather than sticky. It's much better than a lot of the other sunscreens that I've tried.
Jasmine J.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great sunscreen that blends well into the skin and doesn't smell terrible like other brands. Great protection
pikria d.
Tbilisi
every day it is the first thing i apply to my face upon waking up. I have tried so many products that just don't go under make up (it gets sticky or thick). this one goes wonderful under make up. it is not too white and has really high protection! i would totally recommend to everyone.
Cato C.
Wilrijk, WY
You need this product. It looks so pretty on the skin and protects you from all the bad influences from outside. I bought this online and the packaging was wonderful. I really recommend this to everyone!!
Kaitlyn C.
I have been dying to try this product. One of my girlfriends swears by this! I have not got around so giving it a try due to price but as the old saying goes "you get what you pay for". I was wondering if anyone else has tryed it? Also, is his product good for combination skin ?
Bethany G.