CHANEL ULTRA LE TEINT Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation

The longwearing, medium-to-full coverage foundation provides 24-hour wear with a flawless matte finish. The lightweight foundation glides onto skin for all-day comfort and a perfect-looking complexion.

Would y’all recommend this foundation for everyday use or for special occasions? CHANEL ULTRA LE TEINT Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation
Could anyone provide the ingredients list please?
Start your review of CHANEL ULTRA LE TEINT Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation!
I tried this foundation once before and didn’t care for it but I just recently tried it again and love it. I don’t find it to be super full coverage but you can build it up in spots. It does a good job of concealing redness and blemishes. It makes my skin look healthy and glowy. This is probably my favorite foundation right now. I do tend to get a little oily throughout the day so I’d suggest setting it with some powder.
I found a sample of this in my Vogue magazine, and I instantly feel in love with it. It’s a full coverage foundation, with a soft matte finish. It feels light on the skin, and it doesn’t cling to dry patches. I haven’t experienced any creasing or oxidizing, and it’s pretty much transfer proof. It’s long-wearing as well. This foundation will leave you with a flawless complexion.
Jacksonville , FL
Beautiful foundation. I wasn’t even planning on getting foundation that day, but once the artist tried it on me, I was sold. Looks very lovely and natural on skin, yet does a great job of coverage. It holds up beautifully in the Florida humidity. Will definitely be buying this again when I run out.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love all Chanel foundation this is the only foundation brand I will use because it’s the only one that does not break out my skin and always leaves my skin looking flawless
Miller, SD
CHANEL ULTRA LE TEINT Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Maria M.
This is an amazing foundation. It is full coverage, matte and lasts all day. It comes in a luxurious frosted glass bottle, and features a pump. This foundation lasts all day, and is great for special occasions. It's a must for chanel lovers.
My absolute favorite foundation of all time ever. I have oily, acne prone skin year round. This keeps my face looking flawless but not overdone and controls my oil for around 8 hours. I use the Armani All Day Skin Perfector primer underneath and it’s just perfect. I can’t believe I’ve gone my entire life not knowing how good this is.
A+ makes my skin look flawless. A little goes a long way! I have combination skin & this foundation lasts all day. Perfect color match too. I've tried a ton of different liquid foundations and this is in my top 3 favorites. Highly recommend!
It's a long-wearing, full-coverage foundation that provides 24-hour wear with a flawless matte finish. The lightweight foundation glides onto skin for all-day comfort and a perfect-looking complexion. When pressed, this liquid matte foundation lasts in even the most environmentally strenuous conditions and provides buildable coverage. Enriched with Luminous Perfection soft-focus powder, the formula corrects visible imperfections and illuminates the complexion for the look of smooth, even skin I use my fingers or a foundation brush to apply the formula to my face working from the inside outward. Great product!
Saint Louis, MO
CHANEL ULTRA LE TEINT Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Caitlin P.
I’ve been on the hunt for a long lasting foundation that doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a mask, without chemical sunscreen for awhile now. (Chemical sunscreens should generally be avoided while pregnant.) I got a sample of this to make sure my sensitive skin wouldn’t react poorly to the fragrance in this, and thankfully it doesn’t because this is beautiful! The coverage is perfect. Looks natural but almost airbrushed. I’m purchasing a full size bottle this week.
Tried this at Chanel Beaute Atelier in Soho and loved it - ended up purchasing it! This is a full-coverage foundation that feels light. I was surprised when the sales assistant told me that it’s full coverage given how it felt in my skin. For those who like SPF in their foundation, this one (unfortunately) doesn’t have SPF. However, layer on a powder with SPF and you’re good to go! (SPF technically needs to be reapplies throughout the day, anyway!)