CHANEL Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Aliaa H.

BY CHANEL

A rich & nourishing cream to regenerate skin during sleep. Gives deep-down action to correct signs of aging. Helps reduce visible lines & wrinkles. Effectively makes skin smooth & firm. Leaves skin luminous & youthful.

Hillary M.
Houston , TX
High-performing star ingredient elemi PFA stimulates the production of tensin, improving the quality of skin's collagen and elastin fibers, and helping to improve their bonds within the skin to create a firm supportive network. Velvety cream, luxuriously textured and delicately scented, intensely nourishes for a plumping and firming effect, specifically formulated for skin’s night function.

PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through an exclusive purification technique developed by CHANEL.
Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Comedogenicity tested.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a sample of this night cream. I love the smell! I can't wait to buy the full size. It exceeded expectations. A few tabs was enough for my whole face. It is expensive, but worth every penny. I will use it again in the future!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
It's a good quality product and will absolutely help you look radiant. It's expensive, so if you want to invest on that, go ahead, but I'd rather check into other options.
Nuran R.
Chicago
I love Chanel products and have been using them for the last two years. Im not sure if it helps with any wrinkles or if it just feels great and hydrates.
Ga S.
Pittsburgh
I'm only 25 but this cream makes my eyes look I have the face of a toddler. Smooth. Goes on well doesn't leave a sticky feel. Totally worth the price
Kelly K.
I love the chanel skincare line it really does show effectiveness. Smells So Good and even though a little on the pricey side it’s worth it.
Palmer P.
Love this stuff but it is very pricey. Works great though and definitely worth the price.
Aliaa H.
Hama Syria
This amizing for the dark circle under my eyes.. I put it for 10 minutes and remove it by cotton.. In morning and night 👌👌✨✨ CHANEL Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night CreamCHANEL Sublimage La Crème Yeux Ultimate Revitalisation Eye Cream