BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Sunscreen Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15

High-performing star ingredient elemi PFA stimulates the production of tensin, improving the quality of skin's collagen and elastin fibers, and helping to improve their bonds within the skin to create a firm supportive network.

Lush cream, luxuriously textured and delicately scented, delivers a very soft, matte finish, with ultimate comfort, for a visible lifting effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Sunscreen Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Dade C.
CHANEL Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Sunscreen Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Dade C.
I wish the spf was higher but I love that it hydrates my skin and makes it soft and glowy without additional products. The aroma is pleasant. 4 stars because for the price, it should have a higher SPF and be in a pump container vs. a jar. I feel the potency weakens as air gets to it. It is still worth the investment in a splurge. Otherwise, there are others out there like Exuviance that are great as well. I LIKE THE PACKAGING AND simplicity.
Beth B.
Mays Landing
It was a giant leap of faith investing in this product. It is 3 - 5 x the price many department store brand moisturizer products. I have been using Chanel serum and moisturizer for 6 years now. I’ve changed formulas as my skin ages. I highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?