BeautyEyeMascaraChanel
Sublime De Chanel Mascara

CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara

Chanel Sublime length and curl: specially developed to meet the needs of Asian women, Chanel Sublime de Chanel mascara transforms the lashes and lengthens them to infinity.

Its exclusive patented “stretch bi-injection” brush offers dual action in a single stroke:
- its 360 bristles in supple elastomer cover and lengthen the lashes, one by one.
- its 4 mini-combs ensure perfect separation and optimal curl.
- Its long-lasting waterproof formula is specially adapted to hot and humid Asian climates. It stretches, sculpts and coats the lashes thanks to waxes with thickening properties and cellulose microfibers, while its vinyl derivative evenly sets lash curl.

The result? Perfectly lengthened and curled lashes that frame sublimely elegant and feminine eyes.

How To Use:

Apply the Chanel Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Length and Curl Mascara from root to tip in a vertical motion.

Reapply for a dramatic finish.

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Polybutene, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, PVP, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethicone, EDTA, Tocopherol

[+/- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

*Ingredients are subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients.

How does this Mascara compare to the Chanel Le Volume Mascara?
I'm very curious how well this mascara wears. I'm looking for a new brand to start buying, however I'm not certain how well this one lasts. If anyone has any information regarding longevity or color intensity, please let me know! 💕
Start your review of CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The best mascara ever! Love the volume and lenght it gives! Amazing mascara in reviews
Love this mascara. It goes on fairly smoothly and doesn't feel dry or flaky after it sets. I have fairly long lashes to begin with, but this mascara makes them super dramatic (see pic - can you guess which side has the product!?!). It's really pricey though, so definitely a splurge product for me.in reviews
Rachel G.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best mascara I have ever worn! It lengthens your lashes while giving them volume! It doesn't make your lashes clumpy and gross. Everyone needs to use this daily!
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara uploaded by Brenda Q.
CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this mascara it makes my lashes feels so long and full! I’ve tried several of them but this one is the one that works for me! It makes my lashes so long I don’t even wear false eyelashes anymore.
Mary  N.
Roseburg, OR
This mascara is everything 💕 makes my lashes look so long lasts all day. And It comes in the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen. I’m so obsessed with this mascara and it’s affordable. Definitely worth it.
Apolonia K.
San Pedro, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best mascara out there you don’t need water proof it stays on just fine without it! Won’t wear anything else!
Jimmi D.
Hazard
Love this Mascara! Definitely a go too after night out. The longer the lashes the brighter the eyes . I would recommend this product to anyone . Especially those who's long days turn into long nights.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Doesn't clump and it's one of my go to mascara as everyone knows it's very hard to find one you love! This one is on top of list!
Claire P.
Salem, OR
I don't have the full version of this -- just a sample size.. but I love it! It works a lot better than most other mascaras I've tried. It really lengthens my lashes and gives them volume at the same time. Lots of other mascaras I've tried do one or the other but not both. I am definitely considering purchasing it when I run out!
Tali M.
Chanel Sublime Mascara is one of my absolute go to mascaras. It always gives my lashes that extra boost. Even when using other mascaras I always apply one last finishing coat of this to help last all day long and look fuller and longer. I have so many colors of this but the deep brown is perfect for warmer weather months during the summer. :)
Monika S.
CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara uploaded by Monika S.
CHANEL Sublime De Chanel Mascara uploaded by Monika S.
I love this mascara sublime by Chanel because of the lengthining qualities. My eyelashes are fairly short and this mascara adds volume, as well as increases the length. I like brown mascaras as well because the color blends well with blond and lighter hair colors.
Tiffany H.
This is the only mascara I will ever use- period. Great volume, curl, deep black color, easy to apply and no clumps ever. Highly recommend, worth every penny