BY CHANEL

The SUBLIMAGE Essential Revitalising Mask is a treatment in itself. Dense, velvety and extremely soft, the formula offers a relaxing and nourishing beauty step for radiant and plumped skin.

Benefits:

Infused with revitalising and nourishing ingredients, SUBLIMAGE Masque is a relaxing skincare product. After application, skin is rested and firmed, its beauty more sublime.

Hydration: +55%*
Radiance: +30%*
Suppler skin: +41%*
Softer skin: +42%*

*Clinical evaluation of 30 women, immediately after application of the Masque.

Active Ingredients:

The revitalising power of SUBLIMAGE Masque stems from the fruit of Vanilla Planifolia, vanilla from Madagascar. A botanical treasure, this fruit boasts unique properties that act on all signs of aging. Crafted by CHANEL, it forms the quintessence of revitalising power: Planifolia PFA.*

Argan oil, known for its ultra-nourishing properties, soothes and softens skin.

*PFA: CHANEL uses a specific process, Polyfractioning, to create pure, rare and precious ingredients. It takes 105 kg of green fruits to produce 1 kg of Planifolia PFA (PFA = PolyFractioning of Active ingredients).

Application Ritual:

SUBLIMAGE Masque is a unique skincare product to offer the face one to three times a week.

Use the spatula to place a small amount of mask on the flat part of the brush. Then, smooth onto clean, dry skin, from the neck to the forehead, with upward movements. Avoid eye area.
Smooth on from neck to forehead with upward movements. Leave on for 10 minutes to allow skin to absorb the ingredients.

Gently tissue off excess product. Do not rub.

Place hands over the face and gently stretch skin outwards, holding the position for a few seconds. Do not rinse.

Buy on Chanel
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This mask is a must have. It is a pleasure to apply it on my face, because it doesn't dry or irritate my skin. When washed off it leaves my skin soft, smooth and super hydrated. Would highly recommend it!
#Whatkikisaid
100x’s yes! Love love love! I can’t get enough of this mask! I definitely feel revitalized after I use this! It’s amazing!
Raziiat A.
Des Plaines
I had spots after the pimples, enjoyed this mask for a while on my sunburn the spots became less noticeable
Tamara l.
eindhoven
First days it was wonderfull, face felt plump but it gave me breakouts, I rarely get breakouts but with some Chanel products I do. I love the whole line of le lift from them though, this one is going to my mom.
mia h.
Cape Town
I absolutely LOVE this product!!! My skin feels and looks amazing after using it! Chanel never disappoints! Absolutely recommend this xx
Emma S.
Saint John , IA
This is the best mask. I burnt my hand with my straightener and put this in it....it healed it up and no scaring at all!
Janique S.
Ottawa
Really nice product!  made my face feel like a million bucks.  will definitely be a repeat customer. Met my expectations!