CHANEL Sublimage Masque Essential Revitalising Mask

The SUBLIMAGE Essential Revitalising Mask is a treatment in itself. Dense, velvety and extremely soft, the formula offers a relaxing and nourishing beauty step for radiant and plumped skin.

Benefits:

Infused with revitalising and nourishing ingredients, SUBLIMAGE Masque is a relaxing skincare product. After application, skin is rested and firmed, its beauty more sublime.

Hydration: +55%*
Radiance: +30%*
Suppler skin: +41%*
Softer skin: +42%*

*Clinical evaluation of 30 women, immediately after application of the Masque.

Active Ingredients:

The revitalising power of SUBLIMAGE Masque stems from the fruit of Vanilla Planifolia, vanilla from Madagascar. A botanical treasure, this fruit boasts unique properties that act on all signs of aging. Crafted by CHANEL, it forms the quintessence of revitalising power: Planifolia PFA.*

Argan oil, known for its ultra-nourishing properties, soothes and softens skin.

*PFA: CHANEL uses a specific process, Polyfractioning, to create pure, rare and precious ingredients. It takes 105 kg of green fruits to produce 1 kg of Planifolia PFA (PFA = PolyFractioning of Active ingredients).

Application Ritual:

SUBLIMAGE Masque is a unique skincare product to offer the face one to three times a week.

Use the spatula to place a small amount of mask on the flat part of the brush. Then, smooth onto clean, dry skin, from the neck to the forehead, with upward movements. Avoid eye area.
Smooth on from neck to forehead with upward movements. Leave on for 10 minutes to allow skin to absorb the ingredients.

Gently tissue off excess product. Do not rub.

Place hands over the face and gently stretch skin outwards, holding the position for a few seconds. Do not rinse.

Is this product friendly to oily skin or is it better suited to other skin types?
Whhaat do you think about it?
Is this product a good one?
Start your review of CHANEL Sublimage Masque Essential Revitalising Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Tara M.
Philadelphia , PA
CHANEL Sublimage Masque Essential Revitalising Mask uploaded by Tara M.
CHANEL Sublimage Masque Essential Revitalising Mask uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It is my joy and pride. Key to amazing moist rich skin. I so change instantly. Best moisturizer money can buy.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
It is Chanel....and performs like Chanel...to me this one is worth the splurge...the smell is amazing when I use it I fell like I am getting a real lux treat just because of the smell and texture alone... and of course the product performs as it says... I love my skin afterwards...the spatula is great for keeping the product clean ...only improved version is if it could come in a collector's- holiday special package just to have on my vanity but it's perfect the way it is...CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum Hydration Protection Radiance CHANEL SUBLIMAGE COFFRET COLLECTION LES EXTRAITS Treatment - Cream
Laura M A.
east haven
I want this! I have heard wonderful things about this product I want to have it, looks great
Jung Min K.
Brooklyn, NY
Got a GWP sample from Nordstrom and tried about a week. LOVED how healthy my skin looked and transformed. Strongly agree why so people prays about this. On my way to get a full size
Sabrina S.
Toronto, ON
Very hydrating. Cream texture is very silky smooth and it's easy to apply. I love this especially in the winter months when the air is cold and dry.
Nicole N.
Cedar Grove , NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Go from past to present in one use! There is nothing that comes close to the results this mask gives. When you want high end results you need to use arch highly coveted products. Beyond expectations for the cost. Who cares about price when you get exactly what you’re looking for! Your skin will thank you...
Lori S.
Fishers, IN
I received a sample of this and eye cream with my purchase. I applied and it is very creamy and luxurious. It is very gentle and easy to apply. I removed with cotton and did not rinse my face. My skin felt very soft and hydrated. I did feel the product made my face feel slightly oily (maybe just extremely hydrated) so I recommend using in the evening after makeup removal. The product is pricey but very worth the money.
Sarah L.
Valencia, CA
This is my Botox in a jar mask. If you have an event or just feel like looking 5 years younger this is the mask for you! It’s smoothens out all of my smile lines and frown lines and makes my skin look so supple and soft.
Joanne F.
Aurora, IL
I have used this for two years and I had fine lines that have disappeared. I was my face at night, and if I am not doing a serum treatment, or even sometimes if I am, I use this mask like a lotion in the evening. In the morning I rinse my face with water and move on to my other products. I cannot tell you how many expensive things I have used in the past that have left my skin dry, and made me go get Botox on my forehead!! No Botox, no fine lines, no wrinkle in two years and I will be forty in one month. I'm crazy about this stuff and it feels so good. Sticker shock is a problem, try eBay for samples. I highly recommend the la lotion as well!
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
The best face mask for regenerating youth back to your face gives you a soft and firm glow and is perfect luxury definitely worth it