BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Sublimage La Creme Yeux - 15 gr

Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux - 15 gr

An exceptional eye care that reveals the sublime power of the eyes. A cream texture with precious Éphémères of Planifolia, molecules with ultimate revitalising power, and a massage tool with draining and decongestant action. Immediately, the eye contour appears rested and radiant. After one month, smoother and more even. The eyes appear more open and regain their sublime power of expression.
For an immediate boost in radiance, use SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux as a mask.

Benefits:

With 12 combined actions, SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux intensely revitalises the eye contour, which is essential to express emotions.
• Full of vitality and intensely moisturised, the eye contour appears radiant and healthy.
• Stronger, the skin is visibly smoother and tighter. The eye contour is noticeably lifted, eyes are opened.
• Rested, eyes are illuminated, while dark circles and puffiness appear faded. More even-toned, the eye contour reveals its own natural perfection.

After the first application, the eye contour looks rested and radiant. After one month, eyes appear to regain their power of expression.

VITALITY
+ 83 % Hydration (1)
4-hour Protection (2)
+ 68 % Comfort (3)
+ 48 % Radiance (4)
STRENGTH
- 18 % Wrinkles (5)
+ 24 % Firmness (4)
+ 6 % Density (4)
+ 35 % Wide-open eyes (3)
PERFECTION
+ 18 % Evenness (4)
- 39 % Signs of fatigue (3)
+ 12,5 % Puffiness reduced (6)
+ 12 % Dark circles reduced (6)

(1) Instrumental evaluation on 20 women after 30 minutes
(2) Protection of the skin barrier. Instrumental evaluation on 20 women.
(3) Self-assessment by 44 women after 1 month
(4) Clinical evaluation on 44 women after 1 month
(5) Instrumental evaluation of number of wrinkles on 21 women after 1 month
(6) Clinical evaluation on 32 women after 1 month

Active Ingredients:

Combined with Enriched Planifolia PFA,* the precious Éphémères of Planifolia deliver infinite revitalising power to the eye contour. SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux is now enriched with two active natural ingredient complexes, perfectly designed for this delicate area:

• Eye opening complex: Targets the skin structure leaving the eyes noticeably lifted.
• Eye draining complex: Enhances microcirculation of the eye contour to reduce appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

*Since 2006, CHANEL uses a specific process, PolyFractioning, to create pure, rare and precious ingredients. 60,000 raw fruits and 14,000 fresh flowers are required to make 1 kg of Enriched Planifolia PFA (PFA= PolyFractioning of Active ingredients).

Application Ritual:

Morning and evening, apply a small amount to the entire eye contour then smooth into skin, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner. To ensure optimal efficacy, perform the massage gesture developed by CHANEL.

For an immediate boost in radiance, use SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux as a mask. Generously apply the cream onto the entire eye contour. Allow the skin to soak up the ingredients for 10 minutes and gently remove any excess product with a cotton pad, smoothing the eyelids from the inner corner of the eye outwards.

Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux Ultimate Revitalisation Eye Cream ? My mom just gave me a sample of this because I told her I have really dry undereyes, dark circles and starting to get fine lines. Will this help with all of that?
HooW long does this start work?
Start your review of Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux - 15 gr!
Lisa M.
El Paso
Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux - 15 gr uploaded by Lisa M.
I love this suff. I keep saying that, but I really do. I am notorious for using multiple brands at once, and it works for me. The biggest improvement would be a lower price, otherwise it is perfect, and I love the Gold packaging. My eyes look so much less puffy and so much more moisturized when using it. Expensive but worth the price for the results!
Kelsey G.
Federal Way, WA
Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux - 15 gr uploaded by Kelsey G.
I only used Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux Ultimate Revitalisation Eye Cream for a short while, before I lost the cap and had to throw it away 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ but in the short time I did use it, I was definitely impressed. My under eye area was hydrated, perked up and rid of the pesky purple rings that had started to return after using an eye cream that was pure sh**. Thank god I was given this as a gift and didn’t purchase it or else I would be really depressed that I had to throw basically half of it away. I don’t know if I would ever spend the money on this, (it’s like $200) when there are just as good eye creams out there for less, but I can see the temptation for sure.
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
My favorite eye cream! I love textures that are rich and a little is all you need. I definitely see a difference when I use it and I can vouch that even my friends that have used this agree. It’s a bit pricey but it really works.
Ann T.
Brandon, FL
I know this Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux Ultimate Revitalisation Eye Cream is so expensive; but I really love it. It’s really hydrating. It also helps with my fine line. I use it before bedtime. In the morning my eyes areas are really soft and smooth. I only use a little every time, so it lasts me a whole year. Love it
Anne E.
I love this product! It is very moisturizing, has a very light sets, and it works wonders of the skin under my eyes! I am 40 years old and still get carded for alcohol when I go to buy it.
Lizbeth C.
I have been using this cream for a while now and I like that it doesnt dry up my undereyes since I have pretty dry undereyes. I like trying new eyecreams because i like to compare the difference and since I'm not getting younger I like to splurge a little on skincare. It doesnt crease my concealer either so win win win!
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m so sad I only have a sample of this but the sample is lasting me FOREVER. This is hands down the best under eye cream my eyes have ever been treated to. I look bright eyed and bushy tailed, no more creases or dark lines. Don’t think just buy it
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
This product is so meh. Very high price point for not a lot of results. I bought on a whim and am disappointed. I should have known not to deviate from medical grade skincare, for the same price I can easily get something that delivers. Basically with this you are paying for the brand name, not much else.
Carissa C.
Atlanta, GA
Crème de la crème !!! Cannot recommend this eye cream enough- takes care of the whole shibang lol dark circles, fine lines, dryness- smoothness- everything that needs to be fixed gets fixed! The BEST. You see pay for what you get here- closest thing to surgery in a jar.
Yoselin J.
Douglasville, GA
I totally waste. I really don’t know why I bought something that’s gold for my eyes.... let’s just say it didn’t go well, okay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lizbeth C.
il y a un an
fernanda W. il y a un an
I love it
salome G.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux Ultimate Revitalisation Eye Cream How long will it be until you see results?
Lisa M. il y a un an
I have been using it for a few weeks and my eyes appear more hydrated and plump and it feels good to apply.Rich thick and creamy I love it and saw results within a week