CHANEL Sublimage Essential Comfort Cleanser uploaded by Kirsty M.

BY CHANEL

SUBLIMAGE Essential Comfort Cleanser offers a desirable and unique ritual, essential for beautiful skin. The face is gently cleansed and exfoliated. Facial tension slips away. Perfectly makeup-free, skin recovers its radiance, suppleness and velvety feel.

Benefits:

SUBLIMAGE Essential Comfort Cleanser removes makeup and impurities. Moistened with warm water, its cotton cloth gently exfoliates and removes all traces of makeup. Skin is soothed and regains a sensation of comfort and softness.

Soft skin: +24%*
Velvety appearance of skin: +17%*

*Clinical evaluation of 30 women, immediately after application of the cleanser.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula, precious camellia and jojoba oils soothe skin and deliver immediate comfort. Its secret: new-generation sugars capable of perfectly removing even waterproof makeup.

Application Ritual:

On contact with skin, the gel texture of the SUBLIMAGE Essential Comfort Cleanser transforms into a very soft oil for a delicate, yet rich beauty step.

Apply a small amount of gel to dry face.
Using small circular movements, as you massage the gel, it transforms into a delicate oil. Then, massage onto lashes to remove makeup.

Moisten the cloth with warm water and place it on your face like a comforting mask. Gently press with hands held flat and let the warmth stimulate the relaxing and soothing effect of the precious oils. Then press with light circular movements to remove all traces of makeup.

Remove the cloth and rinse skin thoroughly.

Kellie T.
Cleveland
Sublimage is one of my favorite cleansers! This is and oil/gel that turns into milk after you add water. This cleanser removed all of my face and eye makeup, as well as cleansing my skin completely! The smell, texture, and easy of use, all make this product a must!
Shannon T.
Definitely pricey but well worth it if your willing to splurge. Very gentle but manages to remove all make up and leaving skin soft, clean, and refreshed. You only need a small amount of this thick cleaner to wash your whole face completely. Feels wonderful.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
This is a total splurge for me but I loved it. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. My face was left so soft and clean. What a great cleanser.
Kirsty M.
Newcastle
Nice For Oily Skin

I bought this Cleanser a few weeks ago after receiving a tester with my other products, and because I was on the hunt for a new one. As soon as I used the tester I immediately went out and bought the full size. The full size is 150ml

The Product comes out of the tube like a Gel and once you rub this into you're face it turns into a Oil, I was hesitant about using an Oil Cleanser as I have an Oily T Zone but this Cleanser worked really well with my skin.

It's gentle and soothing on the skin yet it can remove the most stubborn make up, i.e waterproof mascara and full coverage foundations. This is definitely a Cleanser I would recommend to anyone, even just to try it out
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This is just pure joy in a tube, I literally smile while i am using it. The gel turns into an oil pretty fast and removes the makeup in a very short time. It smells like the "sublimage line", which i like. I don't use the cloth that comes with it, i always use a flannel with cleansing balms and oils. Yes it's expensive for a cleanser but if you can afford, it's so worth it...
Gemma S.
Westoe Crown Village , South Shields
I love this! I was recommended this when complaining about how dry my skin was. It's a really gentle cleanser which easily removes all my make up. It leaves my skin really soft and hydrated. I've bought this quite a few times now and have never been disappointed

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.