19 colors available

BY CHANEL

Waterproof, smudge-proof eyeliner delivers long-lasting definition with a twist of the wrist: Colour winds up when you need it, winds down when you don't. Gentle, soft, silicone-enriched formula delivers smooth, even lining. A built-in sharpener at the opposite end detaches for quick refreshes.

Buy on Chanel
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
I am head over heels in love with this eyeliner- its just phenomenal from the packaging to the product inside. The eyeliner comes in a very elegant tube- its a twist up eyeliner but there is a little sharpener at the bottom so you can make a really fine point if you want a thin line. This eyeliner is really black and it lasts ALL DAY on my waterline which is unheard of. I really don't mind spending the extra money on an eyeliner like this because it lasts so long and is so pigmented. I only need to go over my waterline once and a really strong black line will be left behind. If you have extra money to blow on an incredible eyeliner buy this one.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
Easy to apply natural looking waterproof eyeliner that doesn't irritate even the most sensitive of eyes.

It comes in beautiful colors as well not just black and brown like most other brands. After a friend who also has sensitive eyes told me about this products I was hooked. I have since had 5 other friends switch at well. Packs great in a purse and will twist down so no accidents happen even if the top comes off (which is hard to do). I know it is expensive but it is worth every penny and lasts forever.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyeliner oh my God I cannot stress this enough it works amazingly and stays in place all day. I'm really surprised to actually because I remember watching some YouTube videos and some people ranted about how bad this worked for them but it worked great for me I have semi watery eyes and sometimes my lids get oily but this eyeliner has no problem staying in place. worth it... maybe.. still too pricey to be my go to every day liner
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
Anything Chanel is beyond great the package chic and the product is worth every bit I purchase a lipstick and lip gloss $75 and I use every single last bit of the tube. The waterproof eyeliners are great they last the colors are out of this world my friends always ask why do u spend so much but everything I have purchase is fab and I but it I really enjoy the face cream and wrinkle cream it's like rubbing rose peddles all over
michelle f.
michelle f.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
Eyeliner NEVER stays for me...no matter what. this is the best eyeliner I have tried (I have tried over 50 eyeliners within the past couple years). this one lasts the longest..but i still have to touch it up every 2 hours or it disappears under my eyes. I do like the fact that is does not smudge..it just disappears. even though it outlasts all of the other eyelines i have tried, I still wish it would last longer.
Paola V.
Paola V.
teri m.
teri m.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
For me with eyeliner its all about 2 things. Is it comfortable to put on my eyes and does it stay on. I have green eyes so if an eyeliner irritates them, the red shows up that much more on my eyes. This is soft going on and wears like iron. Plus Chanel always delivers on the colors regardless of what kind of makeup, their colors are just always exactly what you wanted but never knew you needed.
caite i.
caite i.
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
I bought my first Chanel eyeliner two years ago and will never go back. It goes on so smoothly, and really makes my eyes pop. I love the color options, their slate is a nice alternative to black and works well with my blue eyes. I love the way it feels and it lasts for a long time, too. Stays on well and still comes off easily with make-up remover. Definitely will never use another eyeliner.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
The application of this eyeliner is super simple and the formula is definitely long lasting. I love using this for a smokey eye or for volume in my lash line. The color is not super pigmented, which I like because I can build it up to make it darker. The pricepoint is a bit high only because the product does not last super long if used daily like I do.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Review for: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner
For how expensive this eyeliner is, I am not sure it's truly worth the price. It goes on very smoothly, however because I have pretty oily eyelids, I found that by the end of the work day I would still have to reapply, and when I do reapply it, it crackes slightly and flakes off. I would recommend for the price prehaps Shu Umera instead
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Is this eyeliner good for doing wings?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you girls like this product?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Does this product smudge for y'all? Does it come in fun colors?
carolina f.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually last? My eyeliners tend to never last the full day
Joleen K.
Joleen K.
Singapore, SG
Have being looking for a long lasting eyeliner... And those which is waterproof try using most eyeliner but when rubbing it or sweat touches it the apply eyeliner is gone... Wondering is this gonna stay on?