MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowChanel
Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow

CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow

The simplest way to achieve your eyeshadow look. STYLO EYESHADOW is an easy-to-use cream eyeshadow that you can carry along with you wherever you go.

Thanks to a perfectly smooth texture, it glides on with an effortless stroke of its pen tip for immediate freshness. Its creamy, lightweight, long-wearing formula provides vibrant colour.

Limited edition.

How To Use:

Apply to the entire eyelid using the precise pen tip.
A single coat provides a translucent sheer effect. Apply several coats for a more intense look.
To preserve the formula's delightful sensation and fresh effect, remember to cap the pen after each use.
This product cannot be used as a kohl along the inner eyelid rim.

Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow uploaded by Cindy D.
This green eyeshadow is literally one of my favorite colors! If I want a pop of color without doing much this is it baby! You can carry it in your purse and apply just about anywhere without the extra brushes and work. It’s perfect for on the go!!
Tracey D.
The Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect is a great product to use when you are rushed for time. It’s easy to handle and apply and the shadow can be worn alone or layered with others. It will last longer than your date and still look great!
Faith S.
Pineville, LA
CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow uploaded by Faith S.
CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow uploaded by Faith S.
Review for: Chanel STYLO EYESHADOW Fresh Effect Eyeshadow-CAROUBE-One Size
For all lazy girls out there like me, this is the simplest way to achieve your dream eyeshadow look. This STYLO eyeshadow is an easy-to-use cream eyeshadow that you can carry along with you wherever you go.

Thanks to a perfectly smooth texture, it glides on with an effortless stroke of its pen tips for an immediate freshness. Its creamy, lightweight, long-wearing formula provides vibrant color.

Anissa G.
Austin, TX
CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow uploaded by Anissa G.
I love Chanel's Stylo eyeshadow. I bought it in gold and it glides so easily on and stays put without putting primer. It's lasted me so long because a little bit goes a long way. It almost feels cool to the skin when you put it on too. It's so beautiful. I pair it with a darker brown in the corner and it comes out looking great.
Sloane S.
I purchased these in a gold and a dark gray/ almost black shade and was able to create so many eye looks with just those two eye products for a while. They glide over your eyes so seamlessly and quickly and blend so well with each other. They did not crease or move without needing any eye primer. Love them!
Lorrie D.
Cary, NC
Review for: 177 - ROSE PÉTALE
This is a lovely shadow pencil. It looks beautiful with black, gray, blue, or taupe. Very versatile. I love the blend ability. It can also be used as a little highlight above the brow or on the cheeks! I will buy this over and over. They discontinued a beautiful purple shade that was very natural.
Gail H.
Roseville, MI
I have several of these in different colors and they’re perfect for a quick sweep on the eye before you run out the door. I use this for a very minimal look when I’m in a hurry. They blend nicely and stay for most of the day. There’s a little fall out but not much. If you’re looking for something to sweep on your eye as you’re running out the door grab a few of these, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Kei'la R.
Glendale, CA
Review for: 177 - ROSE PÉTALE
I keep this guy in my purse. It's such a light, pretty color and perfect for those on-the-go days when makeup time got left behind. It's so easy to apply, and it stays on great. Sometimes I even use it when makeup time didn't get left behind, and dig it out of my purse in the bathroom.
Vanessa L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Chanel STYLO EYESHADOW Fresh Effect Eyeshadow-CAROUBE-One Size
Got this in the color Ambre Doré and it’s so beautiful. It’s really creamy and blendable with a metallic finish. Does not look harsh at all.
Ali M.
San Jose
Review for: Chanel STYLO EYESHADOW Fresh Effect Eyeshadow-CAROUBE-One Size
Beautiful colors, LOVE the application and using it as a base.  Very nice for traveling with. I need all the colors!

Looking for your answer?