BeautyFaceFace MakeupChanel
Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

A sheer, weightless highlighting fluid that instantly brightens and evens out skin tone.

Composition:

Light-reflecting pigments provide radiance and luminosity; botanical extracts soften, smooth and moisturize.

How To Apply:

Use SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL alone or with foundation. Blend over the gentle curves of the face where radiance and luminosity are desired using Foundation Brush, Foundation-Blending Brush, a sponge or fingertips.

I Want to buy!!!!?
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid ? Thoughts on this product? I've read great things about this, but wanted honest feedback. Thanks !
Start your review of CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid!
Julie P.
Chesterfield, MI
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Julie P.
I’ve been using this product for 15+ years before highlighting was even a thing! Perfect for a dewy glow! See picture from 2011
Preksha P.
N Brunswick, NJ
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Preksha P.
If you are a highlight lover and you want to splurge on something high end, LOOK NO FURTHER. This is the most luxurious, ethereal, and luminescent liquid highlighter I have ever purchased. This is my second bottle. I don't think I could live without this highlighter. This is perfect for both the girl who likes a natural make up look and for the more glam girl. It's literally amazing. I really love it so much, especially on bare skin for that no make up make up look. I also mix it with my foundation to make any matte foundation more luminous. This is unlike any liquid highlighter you've ever used, it's runny and thin in consistency but really delivers that JLO glow. I can't rave about it enough, it's really just one of those things that is so amazing to have in your collection. Definitely try it out if you've been eyeing it. It's highly underrated and I'm surprised not many people know about this product. OBSESSED.
Charbrielle P.
New York
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Charbrielle P.
This perfect Bronze shimmer is great for the upper cheeks! If you are going on vacation or a romantic date night ; you might wanna pull this out. You will get an immediate glow! Who doesn’t like a nice Sheer ❤️
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Liz A.
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love love CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid it is a beautiful.It blends in perfect to the skin it gives a golden illuminating glow. It’ is very sophisticated. It’s worth every penny. A small dab goes a long way. All of Chanel makeup and skincare is beautiful.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,203 reviews
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the prettiest no make up illuminating fluid I’ve ever used you can go strong for binding or super light for natural. Can be used under or over makeup and all over chest neck shoulders it’s so pretty.
Kearn K.
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid uploaded by Kearn K.
I am in love with this illuminating fluid by Chanel. I usually use it as a liquid highlight for cheekbones, brow bones, and nose. It will literally give you the perfect golden glow. Can use with or without makeup. Does not require a brush, I usually use my fingertip to apply. Stays put all day long. Comes in a larger bottle so it does last long as you only need a little bit. The price is definitely worth the splurge, and I would highly recommend this product to everyone! CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - 22 Beige Rosé (Beige Rosé Tendre)
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the prefect golden highlight. I like to mix this with a tinted moisturizer or using this as a highlight. I wish the packaging was different it’s hard to get right amount of product out.
Courtney B.
Westport, CT
Love it!! Such a pretty Color and gives a great shimmer in the summer, I use it year round. If you’re looking to adda little extra to your makeup routine without being too much this is the product for you!!
Dani R.
Weston, CT
Absolutely stunning. Sometimes I mix in with my foundation if I want the full glisten that still looks natural. If it's a more casual look, I dab as a highlight
Kali M.
I really like this liquid highlighter when I’m not using a lot of powder products on my face. This is a pretty tone, and looks good on other parts of your body you might want to add a pop of shimmer to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
michelle M.
07436
il y a 2 ans
Jack N. il y a un an
If you want mega watt shine, this isn't it, but if you want a golden, gorgeous, NATURAL looking highlight I highly recommend. Large bottle too!