MakeupFace MakeupBronzerChanel
Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

This light, cream-gel bronzer leaves skin with a velvety finish and a beautiful sun-kissed look.

Composition:

Mineral waxes and powders ensure effortless application and a mattifying effect.

How To Apply:

Apply SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL — using the Foundation Brush, Foundation-Blending Brush or the Kabuki Brush — to sculpt and contour the face, or as a concealer for deeper skin tones. Wear it alone to enhance the complexion, or over foundation for a hint of outdoor radiance.

CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base Does this product come in a cool toned color for fair skin? I’d really like to try it but it doesn’t look like it would fit well for my skin tone.
I have been wanting to buy this …so What about the product ? Is really good like base ?
The CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base has been on my wishlist for a while, is it worth the price tag?
Start your review of CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base!
Product Highlights
[product:soleil-tan-de-chanel-bronzing-makeup-base] is amazing for cream contouring. it may look a bit too orange in the pot but once you blend it out and add face powder and the rest of your makeup it adds a subtle bronzed glow and chisels your cheeks perfectly. last for ages as well, i can’t imagine finishing mine any time soon and i use it all the time, definitely worth the money. in reviews
...and it never gets muddy or looks bad! it last all day when set with any powder and goes ontop of foundation beautifully! i definitely recommend if you want to splurge!in reviews
i wanted to love it but the shade came off a little orange on my pale skin. the texture and consistency was perfect though. it never got oily or felt wet in your face. if you have the right skin tone for this, you're lucky.in reviews
...doesn't pull orange on my fair skin like most warm based bronzer do. it is matte on the skin but with the tiniest bits of shimmer when you look very closely (this is not perceptible on the skin, only in the jar) and it is a cream, but not oily or greasy at all and certainly works on oily skin. it can be used under powder bronzer as well if you want a more sunkissed look. it has a beautiful scent that isn't overpowering or cloying in the least. the tub it comes in is pretty bulky but it is just so pretty. also you get a ton of product. i can see this lasting forever. so while it is expensive the amount you get does make up for it. i can't recommend this enough. it really is superior quality.in reviews
Jessie M.
Corryton, TN
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Jessie M.
Purchased at: Chanel
Y’all! This bronzer is AMAZING! It’s super creamy, and so easy to blend. It is the perfect shade of bronze and NOT orange. I am fair so if you have a deep skin tone I don’t think it will be as impressive. I personally love a bronzed goddess look so I use this then use a powder bronzer over to build.
Katarina P.
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: Macy's
You can use it really lightly, or build to more color. The color is subtle for light to medium skin tones. It is great product to purchase if you’re looking to treat yourself
Amanda R.
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love using this as an all over bronzer. I can build it up to the color I want to achieve. It’s a great product if you like bronzer that isn’t a liquid, isn’t a powder, but kinda between. (Can’t think of what’s it called) Gives off a natural looking tan. Great color.
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this last week and I can’t stop using it. This is really great for dehydrated mature skin. It’s creamy and beautiful and it applies like a dream. Chanel is known for quality, and this bronzer is no exception. I will absolutely be buying again, although there’s so much product included it probably won’t be for awhile.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Joanna A.
5 stars all day. I love the way it smoothes my face. I usually use it just in the traditional spots you would put bronzer but I was in a rush and I used it like foundation and it looked like it filled in my pores, wasn't cakey and looked skin like even though it is rather thick. They should make a foundation just like this! As expensive as it is I will repurchase and at least they give you a good amount. And don't even get me started on the gorgeous packaging it came in. I felt like I had just received a gift from some rich secret admirer lol. That's how excited it made me feel looking at that beautiful,classy black and white box😂
Anna V.
Keller, TX
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Anna V.
Perfect texture and color for my fairest to my tannest! It smells nice too. Very blendable
Liz F.
Atlanta, GA
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Liz F.
I like the finish of this product a lot. Easy to apply and a dream to blend. It works wonders on my pale skin and can work for me well into the summer. I have issues with the shade range, though. That’s my biggest con to this. Would not buy again unless they expand their range to include those with deeper skin tones.
Victoria M.
Hatboro, PA
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Victoria M.
100% recommend this product! It’s a bit pricey, but absolutely worth the price. Applies to smooth, not cakey, & adds the perfect glow!
Niki S.
Dallas, TX
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Niki S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzing cream in the universal shade 390 looks so beautiful and blends very nicely but it is way too orange for someone with fair skin. I am curious to try the new range of shades just released. This might work for someone with a warmer tanner skin tone?
Heirloom F.
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base uploaded by Heirloom F.
Chanel Soleil Tan is a nice creamy smooth bronzer. Depending on your skin tone, this might or might not look red on you. However, it’s super easy to blend and delightful to use. I personally don’t mind fragrance scents.

462 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria M.
Port Deposit, MD
il y a un jour
Alora G. il y a 21 heures
Ya the thing is that you have to use it sparingly! It is a game changer! I used to put it in everyone ! It buffs into the skin beautifully! As I remember there was only one but there may be another! To me it is a universal product.
Angie R.
Springtown, TX
il y a 4 jours
diana C.
NC
il y a 9 jours
Megan G. il y a 9 jours
I heard the cream bronzer from SOL (color pop) is just as good and more pigmented and cheaper!
Naomi S.
PERTH, WA
il y a un mois
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base I see they brought out a darker shades of this bronzer has anyone who is tan/dark skin tried it and would you recommend it?
Maria N. il y a un mois
Yes I would recommend
Freya R.
Newcastle
il y a 2 mois
Gimena B. il y a un mois