Chanel ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ Ultra Wear Lip Colour-SOFT ROSE-3.1 g uploaded by Kristel H.

BY CHANEL

Intense colour. Extreme shine. Ultra-long wear. ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ Ultra Wear is a lipstick that lasts and lasts. - Liquid lipstick: once applied, lips are dressed in bold smudge-proof colour that ensures perfect adherence on the lips for lasting, no-transfer wear. - Transparent gloss: used as a top coat, it provides high shine and comfort. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Victoria H.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product! LONG lasting, I sometimes don't even have to reapply after eating. It has beautiful packaging that gives you a gloss option as well. It is pricey, but well worth the money for a liquid lipstick that actually stays put!! I work long hours (up to 9 hours) and I work retail, so always working with customers, and I love not having to worry if my lipstick is rubbing off or not!

Also the soft rose is a perfect everyday wear! It looks darker in the photo, but lighter in real life. After trying it I had to get 2 other colors!
Bethany C.
I love this formula. The soft rose color in stunning and complements my neutral skintone perfectly. I love how fast the liquid formula dries and that you can wear it matte or apply the gloss on the other end of the tube for a shiny look. I wish the full pigment of the formula lasted for longer but even as it wears off it doesn't flake and you get a few hours of wear out of it.
Kelly C.
This is the best liquid lipstick I have tried!!! This is a Great everyday color also. The applicator makes it easy to get the color exactly where I want it. I wish the gloss side was bigger because I do find I reapply that multiple times. I also suggest a rigorous lip exfoliation and moisturizing regime because this will dry out your lips.
Alisha M.
If you're looking for a long lasting lip color this is it! It lasted all day I only reapplied once after drinking. I'm a tan skin tone and the shade looked a little different on me than I've seen on others with lighter skin tones but a beautiful shade none the less.
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Omg este producto es buenísimo, vale la pena cada centavo pagado tiene una exelennte cslidas
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lipstick/gloss set. Once you let the matte lipstick set and apply the gloss over it, it really does not budge. I got mine as a gift but I’ve seen them at Macy’s for under $30 I believe. They’re totally worth it. The gloss isn’t super sticky so it doesn’t get all over your drinks or anything. I’d highly recommend it. Doesn’t dry your lips out or anything.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Not a fan of lip glosses but this one is a win! The shade I got is called "#48 Soft Rose" amazing high shine, amazing hydration and just overall top quality product from Chanel as usual! I already got 7 Chanel lipsticks and this is my 2nd lip gloss but I will definitely get more lip glosses from now on, they're gorgeous in every sense of the word, highly recommended👌
Kinsey L.
I absolutely love this product1 I originally picked it up as I wanted a darker color for the holidays, and now get compliments everywhere I go! I really like how it is double sided with a shimmery matte and gloss so your lips do not dry out. I can't wait to buy more.
Diana R.
I just discovered this product because my mom introduced me to it and I am obsessed!!! This does make my lips look bigger!! First of all the color is gorgeous very natural looking with the gloss option to make the lips look plumped. This is perfect for an everyday look or paired with a dramatic eye look for a night out. The packaging is elegant and sleek which I cannot expect any less from Chanel. The applicators glide on the lips very smoothly. I am not a huge fan of lip glosses but this one has the perfect texture as it is not sticky at all and has no smell whatsoever. I think Chanel products are always worth the splurge if you have the money ;) This is a YES for me.

PD: I have to do a check-in because I have been wearing it for hours including having lunch and drinking water and the lipstick its still on!! The gloss faded away really quickly but I don´t really mind that.
Victoria P.
I heard channel makeup is super hit or miss, how does this item rank?