CHANEL Rouge Double Intensité Ultra Wear Lip Colour uploaded by Ayyah S.CHANEL Rouge Double Intensité Ultra Wear Lip Colour uploaded by Jennifer F.CHANEL Rouge Double Intensité Ultra Wear Lip Colour uploaded by Influenster M.

BY CHANEL

A lip duo. On one side, a long-wear "liquid" lipstick. On the other, a shiny and comfortable gloss.

Result: intense, shiny and ultra-long wear makeup.

How To Use:

Apply the ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ "liquid" lipstick and let dry for a few seconds.
Follow with gloss to add comfort and shine.

Composition:

Two complementary formulas for outstanding colour and wear:
"Liquid" lipstick:
• A combination of innovative polymers delivers long wear, shine, adherence and even colour.
• A gel-oil ensures a smudge-free result.
• Micro-pigments help intensify colour and improve adherence.

Gloss:
• A blend of oils provides exceptional shine and comfort, improving colour intensity.

Buy on Chanel
  • "I absolutely love this product! LONG lasting, I sometimes don't even have to reapply after eating. It has beautiful packaging that gives you a gloss option as well. It is pricey, but well worth the money for a liquid lipstick that actually stays put!! I work long hours (up to 9 hours) and I work retail, so always working with customers, and I love not having to worry if my lipstick is rubbing off or not! Also the soft rose is a perfect everyday wear! It looks darker in the photo, but lighter in real life. After trying it I had to get 2 other colors! " in 3 reviews
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
I purchased this product while in NYC after trying it on in the store. I wanted a bold red that would last all day. And let me tell you, that's exactly what this does! It is a beautiful bright red color that is tranferproof and will last until you scrub it off! It is nice to have the top gloss on the other end for hydration and shine. It would be perfect if it was not drying and not so difficult to get off.
Julie M.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite lip product! The perfect color for every day wear. The color goes on easily and doesn’t run. Then add the sealer on top adds shine and keeps the color on perfect for hours! I have repurchased this item over and over again at the Chanel counter in Nordstroms because I cannot live without it!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lipstick/gloss set. Once you let the matte lipstick set and apply the gloss over it, it really does not budge. I got mine as a gift but I’ve seen them at Macy’s for under $30 I believe. They’re totally worth it. The gloss isn’t super sticky so it doesn’t get all over your drinks or anything. I’d highly recommend it. Doesn’t dry your lips out or anything.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
I bought this at Dillard’s at the Chanel counter while looking for a lip color for my wedding day. It’s the perfect natural light pink color and it definitely stays put. I want to try more colors but this one is definitely a staple!
Margo G.
Annapolis
This lip color was very long lasting buuut when I used the matte and it dried it was SO cakey. You could see all of the wrinkles in my lips. I tried to get it off and it was like freaking glue. So if you’re looking for a matte lip by itself, this may not be for you. With the gloss it’s better.
Mackenzie K.
Super beautiful color and highly recommend. I got his as a gift from Dillards in the mall. It’s did meet my expectations. I am a first time user for this specific product. And i would definitely buy it again.
Victoria H.
Beaverton, OR

Bethany C.
I love this formula. The soft rose color in stunning and complements my neutral skintone perfectly. I love how fast the liquid formula dries and that you can wear it matte or apply the gloss on the other end of the tube for a shiny look. I wish the full pigment of the formula lasted for longer but even as it wears off it doesn't flake and you get a few hours of wear out of it.
Kelly C.
This is the best liquid lipstick I have tried!!! This is a Great everyday color also. The applicator makes it easy to get the color exactly where I want it. I wish the gloss side was bigger because I do find I reapply that multiple times. I also suggest a rigorous lip exfoliation and moisturizing regime because this will dry out your lips.
Alisha M.
If you're looking for a long lasting lip color this is it! It lasted all day I only reapplied once after drinking. I'm a tan skin tone and the shade looked a little different on me than I've seen on others with lighter skin tones but a beautiful shade none the less.
Victoria P.
I heard channel makeup is super hit or miss, how does this item rank?