BY CHANEL

ROUGE COCO, the iconic CHANEL lipstick, reinvented. A new formula for more sensoriality and hydration all day long. A new range of shades inspired by the close friends of Mademoiselle Chanel, those who simply called her Coco. The ROUGE COCO clique is composed of 24 shades: Arthur, Adrienne, Roussy, Dimitri and more.

How To Use:

For an accentuated makeup result:
After applying ROUGE COCO, trace lip contours with LE CRAYON LÈVRES in a matching tone.

Composition:

• The combination of three vegetable waxes−mimosa, jojoba and sunflower−hydrates, nourishes the lips and ensures immediate and lasting comfort.
• A silicone wax delivers a new sensory experience. Softer and more melt-away, gliding on more easily for an immediate sensation of fusion with the lips.
• A new polymer film and silicone microbeads encourage lasting hold and boosted shine.

Buy on Chanel
nicole t.
monterey
This lipstick goes on smoothly and is hydrating. It does not chap on lips too. Love the classic Chanel packaging too! Colour however does not last and it is gone after one meal. Will need to reapply often throughout the day which is not a real problem for me. Overal really moisturizing lipstick. I love the shade 460- Suzy as it suits me really well!
Danli F.
Copake
Love! Love! Love! My favorite lipstick. Is so easy to apply, it is so soft and comfortable. It is not heavy at all! I once put it on at8 am, went to school, came home, took a nap, cook dinner, and the lipstick is still on!! Is so crazy!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Rouge coco is very smooth and buttery. I have the one in nude pink shade ( can't remember the shade, will try to upload a pic sometime). Perfect shade of a work day or brunch. Makes my lips naturally pink and creamy. Not glossy and I like it like that.
Liz R.
Cary, NC
Love it¡ coloración perfecta, humectación perfecta, no tiene larga duración después de todo un dia de trabajo se necesitará retocar. Pero vale la pena.
Susannah T.
Lexington, KY
The best lipstick! Keeps your lips moisturized with color that lasts! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a lipstick with long wear.
Alexis H.
Las cruces, NM
Amazing quality. Keeps your lips moisturized and full of color. It is pricey but you get what you pay for!
member-8b27d
Super hydrating and feels good on the lips. Great colors and the color lasts long. Met my expectations.
Viktoria P.
Tulsa
base color !!! I hear a lot of compliments about the color !!!! it's just nice to wear on the lips))))
Tamara l.
eindhoven
I love to have Chanel make up, I don't know why, it isn't much better then other brands I own. The normal formula (in color pirate red) is the best in my opinion, I'm not a fan of the matte version allure velvet (color la secrete) the stayingpower is very poor for a matte. The color pirate red really suites everyone I know.
Vhy T.
Mississauga , ON
Love how smooth it is and it doesnt dry out my lips. Theyre variety of colors are worth checking out. It is a very classy brand that stands the test of time Chanel . Definitely worth your money!