BY CHANEL

ROUGE COCO, the iconic CHANEL lipstick, reinvented. A new formula for more sensoriality and hydration all day long. A new range of shades inspired by the close friends of Mademoiselle Chanel, those who simply called her Coco. The ROUGE COCO clique is composed of 24 shades: Arthur, Adrienne, Roussy, Dimitri and more.

How To Use:

For an accentuated makeup result:
After applying ROUGE COCO, trace lip contours with LE CRAYON LÈVRES in a matching tone.

Composition:

• The combination of three vegetable waxes−mimosa, jojoba and sunflower−hydrates, nourishes the lips and ensures immediate and lasting comfort.
• A silicone wax delivers a new sensory experience. Softer and more melt-away, gliding on more easily for an immediate sensation of fusion with the lips.
• A new polymer film and silicone microbeads encourage lasting hold and boosted shine.

Buy on Chanel
MissCurstieMarie H.
Gorgeous Rich Satin Creme Color! Has a classic rich red hue. You do pay for the name brand but, their lipsticks are gorgeous & keep my lips smooth without any cracking. The packaging is classic & simple which I like!
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It’s a gorgeous red color that looks great on. The lipstick it’s very moisturizing and stay on all night. After eating I had to touch it up, but otherwise i think stays on pretty good
Christina M.
Rocklin
Luxurious and silky on the lips. I always splurge on Chanel lip products when I want to spoil myself. I always go with their classic reds or rosy nudes. Love the feel and packaging too! Chanel has a place in the heart
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
I really love this lipstick. It's so soft and easy to apply. I cannot get enough of the tube itself. It feels like I paid so much more for it. The formula is amazing, I'm obsessed with it. And the packaging it comes in in the mail is great.
Lilyrose M.
Scotland
Smells beautiful and applies flawlessly. It is buildable and transfers only slightly. The lipstick does melt slightly in hot weather but nothing to be too concerned about.
Tiegan C.
Sheffield
Such a beautiful shade of red. Deep but not burgundy. Absolutely classically beautiful. I’ve only ever bought one because they’re so expensive but I’ve never ran out of the one I have!
Marina O.
London , ON
A legendary lipstick! My grandmother wore it, my mother wears it, I wear it and hopefully it will go on like that. The quality is unparalleled and there is no comparison to any other lip stick I have ever seen or tried. It is pricey, however trust me when I say you won’t regret it!
Louise B.
France
The one to have. The basic, the red lipstick every girl should have. You can trust it with your life! Recommand it 100%
Zhalan S.
It gives a natural yet colorful and smooth finish. The texture is divine. It is creamy, hydrating and long lasting!
lorrayne c.
74000000
Baton super dedico does not come out of the lips super dry very good I recommend it because I like it very much..