BY CHANEL

ROUGE COCO, the iconic CHANEL lipstick, reinvented. A new formula for more sensoriality and hydration all day long. A new range of shades inspired by the close friends of Mademoiselle Chanel, those who simply called her Coco. The ROUGE COCO clique is composed of 24 shades: Arthur, Adrienne, Roussy, Dimitri and more.

How To Use:

For an accentuated makeup result:
After applying ROUGE COCO, trace lip contours with LE CRAYON LÈVRES in a matching tone.

Composition:

• The combination of three vegetable waxes−mimosa, jojoba and sunflower−hydrates, nourishes the lips and ensures immediate and lasting comfort.
• A silicone wax delivers a new sensory experience. Softer and more melt-away, gliding on more easily for an immediate sensation of fusion with the lips.
• A new polymer film and silicone microbeads encourage lasting hold and boosted shine.

Buy on Chanel
Mandy W.
W Hempstead, NY
Chanel lipstick is my favorite. It is expensive so I only treat myself to one a year. Red is my favorite color lipstick especially to go out, normally I’ll wear more of a nude day to day so it really does feel special when I wear my Chanel. The creamiest lipstick I own and the smoothest application, even when my lips are dry.
Olivia M.
Fort Lauderdale
This lipstick k gives a huge pop of color. I got it in 98 and 97. 98 is a more red with a tint of organs u destines and 97 is full on coral. Every time I wear these I get a ton of compliments
Jessica Blair L.
Manalapan
This is a nice formula. The color assortment is nice and it is the perfect choice for a client looking for a Dewey finish to their lip.
Tanja K.
I like that it’s hydrating but I feel like the color is too faint. Maybe I’m biased because I like matte lips more.
Jackie V.
Great pigmentation love how long it
lasts on me beautiful packaging so classic and bought at nordstrom
Nancy W.
Saugus
this lipstick is very true to color. very pigmented and goes on very easily. i would recommend
Alex E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of the best lip colors I’ve ever bought! It feels like a balm when it’s on, and the color is just gorgeous.
Felicia A.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I Love it, if you have your heart in makeup and can spend money, is the best, natural but still have color, moistures and give you a little bit of sparkle, you will have to do touch ups but it will be worth it
Deeksha G.
It gives a smooth look and the finish looks pretty. But in my experience it doesn't last very long so that's a minus point otherwise love it.
Anita F.
the quality is great, although the duration is not very long, leaves no residue, and the lips remain hydrated.