BY CHANEL

ROUGE COCO, the iconic CHANEL lipstick, reinvented. A new formula for more sensoriality and hydration all day long. A new range of shades inspired by the close friends of Mademoiselle Chanel, those who simply called her Coco. The ROUGE COCO clique is composed of 24 shades: Arthur, Adrienne, Roussy, Dimitri and more.

How To Use:

For an accentuated makeup result:
After applying ROUGE COCO, trace lip contours with LE CRAYON LÈVRES in a matching tone.

Composition:

• The combination of three vegetable waxes−mimosa, jojoba and sunflower−hydrates, nourishes the lips and ensures immediate and lasting comfort.
• A silicone wax delivers a new sensory experience. Softer and more melt-away, gliding on more easily for an immediate sensation of fusion with the lips.
• A new polymer film and silicone microbeads encourage lasting hold and boosted shine.

Buy on Chanel
Robin C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite lipstick, and it has lasted me over two years now, which is a long time considering how often I wear it. My favorite thing about it is the way it applies- it is so smooth and also easy to apply, it doesn’t smudge or immediately stain. I love the brand and I love how I feel when I wear it. The only reason for giving my favorite lipstick 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because for the cost it should last longer, I do have to reapply every couple of hours while many brands are now creating formulas that last longer. I would recommend this though because the color and feel of it are just beautiful.
Lindsey W.
Chanel lipstick is one of the best formulas on the market. It lasts a while and does not make your lips appear dry or “old”. The lipstick applies smoothly and doesn’t bleed. I feel as though it is worth the money. My lipstick has lasted me quite a while!
Sadie S.
It's not as dark as I would like, but it's a cute color! Doesn't stay on very long either. You need to apply a lot for the color to stick. Considering the price, I wouldn't buy the full lipstick. I don't like the color that much.
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I love the package of it. I love how it looks like.
It is very cute and standout in the make up bag.
The only problem is not really hydrating as it said it is.
Hannah K.
Love this lipstick! It goes on smooth and is not sticky. It exceeded my expectations. I will buy again!
Melina B.
Burbank
I love the Chanel make up products!! This lipstick give you the right amount of tint but moisture’s at the same time. Nice presentation but pricey to be a lipstick it lasts a while but reapplication is needed, I definitely recommend it nice shades
Theresa L.
Sweden
This is the luxury piece of my collection, a truly gorgeous, classic red lipstick my CHANEL, comfortable, highly pigmented and beautiful packaging, you really feel high end when you wear this lipstick💄 a perfect touch to that formal gown dinner 👛👠💄🥂
EnGy S.
cairo
1,840 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Mrs. V.
Too expensive , 5 times the price of my favourite Rimmel lipstick but not even half as good! It was not long lasting and was very disappointing.
Cecilozanomua L.
fremont
Best one of the best ones, totally in love with it totally worth the price I'm in love with it nothing more to say