Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine - # 42 Biarritz - 3g/0.1oz uploaded by Whoopi L.

BY CHANEL

• I'm going through a lipstick phase. Is this worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Does it have a nice glossy look or is it dull? Also, does it have...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price2 Answers
Bren A.
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because I'm a bit penny-pinching with lipsticks, but yeah, I've worn it before and it's a good one.
Aimee L.
Glendale, CA
I feel like a majority of high end make up isn't worth the price sometimes especially because you can find dupes for almost any high end product at the drug store but this lipstick is BEAUTIFUL. I've yet to find anything like it at the drugstore and this product is so hydrating and long lasting!
Natalia S.
I love this Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick! I tried a sample, loved it, and definetely had to buy it! I own a peachy/pearl color. Soft, creamy, but not so long-lasting! For the price, I would expect a longer-lasting lipstick.
Really nice color and texture/feel to it. Expensive but worth it, in my opinion. This color is nice especially during the daytime, or you can dress it up at night with a bold liner.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is My everyday lipstick, since the first time I used it I couldn't resist to buy more, now I have a whole collection, the lipstick smooth your lips by giving them moisture.
Lianett J.
This is a pricey lipstick but it is definitely worth the money. The color is very beautiful. I love mac lipsticks but I love this one specifically just a little more than any of the ones I've ever had.
Fradie K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best lipsticks out there. Stays on well and looks great with everything. Problem is I like it so much I finish it so fast snd need to buy more..
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Definitely recommend this product. Stays on for hours without fading, looks great with everything. More natural look or even for a dressy day.
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Never try but heard a lot of it!!! Good pigmentation kinda pricey but they say it's really worth it!! Hope I get a chance to try it :)
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Love the lip shine. It seems to last all day for me! Even though it's sheer. I find that there is still some nice color for my lips.
Jessica B.
Does it have a nice glossy look or is it dull? Also, does it have that funny chemical smell like some lipsticks?
Madison R.
Is this product worth the price
Trang N.
Metairie, LA
I'm going through a lipstick phase. Is this worth the price?
Cierra J.
Does wet n wild have a similar color like this?