Gaia F.
Hackensack, NJ

Anyone else had an allergic reaction to this lipstick?

Amani G.
Amani G.
2 years ago
No I haven't myself and I don't know anyone who did, but if you did have an allergic reaction, I'd say go back to Chanel counter where you bought the product from, they will be happy to take it back as they have that policy of changing or taking back products if the costumer is not happy, (based on my experience with Chanel in UK).
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
2 years ago
I would contact the company and tell them what you had. I'm so sorry.