BeautyLipLip MakeupChanel
Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine

CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine

A lipstick with a melt-away balm texture that becomes fluid as soon as it touches the lips. A palette of dazzling shades, from semi-sheer to more intense. The lightweight, shiny version of ROUGE COCO, contained in a travel-friendly and practical metal tube faithful to the black and gold codes of the House.

Result: a wet effect with natural shine.

How To Use:

Easy and quick lip application.

Composition:

This moisturising lipstick is enriched with the "Hydratender" complex, composed of:
• Natural esters (components of the NMF*) to immediately moisturize the lips.
• A Meadowfoam oil derivative to protect and maintain hydration for 8 hours straight.
• Phyto-ceramides that protect and smooth the lips by imitating the skin's ceramides.

The combination of waxes and phytosterols of botanical origin creates a watery makeup effect with intense shine.

*Natural Moisturising Factor

Is this highly pigmented and is it long lasting?
Is this like a lipstick or more like a balm? CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine ?
Start your review of CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine!
Product Highlights
I bought this lipstick at Nordstrom in the color 54 boy. Boy is a pinky beige neutral color. It is moisturizing and goes on smooth. It leaves a shine behind with sheer color. The only down side that it don't last very long. in reviews
...This lipstick is great. It hydrates, lasts most of the day, and is a "natural" lip color. I always receive compliments when wearing it. Try this color or a different lipshine.in reviews
...friends! I would totally buys this lipstick product many more times. It is long lasting and a very beautiful color in reviews
Anna G.
Londonderry, NH
Review for: 144 - ROUGE IRRÉSISTIBLE
LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this lipstick! It is a lipstick and gloss all in one. It has an incredible shine along with being hydrating and long lasting. This is an incredible lipstick. I bought it at $38 directly from their website...a little on the pricey side but so worth it! They don’t have the color I have for me to choose on the variety drop down menu on here but I’m attaching a pic of me wearing it along with pics of the lipstick itself. Chanel Rouge Coco Flash
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: 54 - BOY, Other
I got these in the color "BOY and EASY" and i absolutely love them! Its so smooth and feels hydrating on your lips. Its easy to apply and the color is sheer and looks great on my lips. These shades are the perfect nude for me and they look so classy. The packaging is nice and classy as well. I can never say enough good things about this brand. Haven't tried something i haven't liked yet!
Agatha W.
Minneapolis , MN
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Agatha W.
Review for: 91 - BOHÈME
this is one of my favorite hydrating lipsticks! Leaves the mouth super hydrated and with a gloss-like shine. I am in love! I always wear it with a very natural make up because the color is very vibrant.
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Amber M.
Review for: 87 - RENDEZ-VOUS
I love all of the Chanel Rouge coco shine hydrating lip colors. I love how they are pretty much a lipstick and gloss in one with the finish. They make my lips feel super hydrated in the winter and give me a nice shine even for a special occasion. I love shade 87 Rendezvous the color is so nice!
Sonya S.
Yonkers, NY
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Sonya S.
A comfortable lipstick with beautiful colour that transforms on contact with lips for enhanced high shine effect. This formula features an innovative blend of oils to moisturize and glide smoothly onto lips. It has a weightless texture that glides on effortlessly, formulated with a unique Hydratenga complex that imparts long lasting moisture to soften lips. It creates a plump and healthy looking pout with a hint of shimmer.
Cherie  S.
Hayward, CA
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Cherie  S.
I was wearing the NEW! NARS Climax eyeshadow palette and liquid eyeliner. I just uploaded it on my YT channel. I have been wearing this for a week and I have been loving it. It's soo hydrating and easy to use. It doesn't bleed like other lipsticks. It sets in place quickly that I don't have to use a lip liner.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Danielle A.
Feels sooo nice on my lips. Moisture rich, great pigment, and smooth. Long lasting too. Does not dry out my lips, leaves them feeling soft and hydrated. I’m going to buy a few more shades ASAP! Highly recommend this Chanel product.
Elise G.
W Hollywood, CA
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Elise G.
Loved it! Bought it a few months ago at Nordstrom and have fallen in love ever since - I'm using it almost daily and it's a great go-to lipstick. It's easy to apply, stays on for several hours, and adds amazing shine. I would highly recommend this product.
Raphaela M.
Milwaukee, WI
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Raphaela M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Can’t even begin to describe how much I love this product. It’s a shine lipstick but super pigmented, so a little goes a looong way. It also stays on for very long, even after drinking or eating. My go to lipsticks Chanel Rouge Coco
Brianna C.
New York
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine uploaded by Brianna C.
Review for: 46 - LIBERTÉ
Talk about my lip color but better !! I can’t get over the color payoff and hydrating aspects of this lip balm. It is the perfect color and it made me purchase another because I’m in love! Worth each and every penny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nunzia D.
il y a 7 mois
Tina S. il y a un mois
I love this lipshine, it is very long-lasting and it don't seem to get on my teeth as much as others
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
il y a 10 mois
Chartavia F. il y a 10 mois
The color I have looks like a balm over my lips. Have you tried it over a lip liner?
Alessia G.