BY CHANEL

A lipstick with a melt-away balm texture that becomes fluid as soon as it touches the lips. A palette of dazzling shades, from semi-sheer to more intense. The lightweight, shiny version of ROUGE COCO, contained in a travel-friendly and practical metal tube faithful to the black and gold codes of the House.

Result: a wet effect with natural shine.

How To Use:

Easy and quick lip application.

Composition:

This moisturising lipstick is enriched with the "Hydratender" complex, composed of:
• Natural esters (components of the NMF*) to immediately moisturize the lips.
• A Meadowfoam oil derivative to protect and maintain hydration for 8 hours straight.
• Phyto-ceramides that protect and smooth the lips by imitating the skin's ceramides.

The combination of waxes and phytosterols of botanical origin creates a watery makeup effect with intense shine.

*Natural Moisturising Factor

• I just ordered this and I just wanted to know is it worth...1 Answers
  • Is this product long lasting? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • Anyone else had an allergic reaction to this lipstick?2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "I bought this lipstick at Nordstrom in the color 54 boy. Boy is a pinky beige neutral color. It is moisturizing and goes on smooth. It leaves a shine behind with sheer color. The only down side that it don't last very long. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love Chanel products. They are quality and come in nice packaging. This lipstick is great. It hydrates, lasts most of the day, and is a "natural" lip color. I always receive compliments when wearing it. Try this color or a different lipshine." in 8 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite lipsticks that I have in my collection. It's a your lips but better color. I have mentioned this lipstick to many of my friends! I would totally buys this lipstick product many more times. It is long lasting and a very beautiful color " in 6 reviews
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this lipstick in the Monte Carlo shade. I love it! Chanel does a great job at giving a fresh, moist finish in its cosmetics, including this lipstick. I love the slightly sparkly finish — subtle, not glittery — and cheerful pink shade. It’s sheer, so it’s more of a glossy finish than a full coverage lipstick. It’s OK in terms of moisturizing, but if you used this without any balm long-term, I think it’d feel drying. Beautiful packaging, like all things Chanel!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I love the color as it looks great on me. The stick itself glides on smoothly and it only takes a layer to have full coverage. However, since it's creamy lipstick, it has the tendency to fade way faster than matte and it sometimes kind of melt away and drip to the bottom part of my lower lip and I have to wipe it off 3 times at a time. Nonetheless, it's a beautiful product!
Amy  .
Kennesaw
OKAY-- I know its way too expensive. Yes there's plenty of great brands with cheaper products, but this lipstick is luxurious as the price tag. You can FEEL how nice it is putting it on. Its like rubbing your lips with lotion. I only buy it in daily colors that I'll get a lot of use out of.
Rhonda M.
This creamy, silky , smooth lipstick slides on your lips and stays there until you wipe it off. The moisture and luxurious feel makes me want to wear it everyday. I adore this color “ boy” it’s the perfect shade of pink with a beige tone. It matches every season and every eye makeup palette you choose to wear. While pricey because it’s Chanel a little goes a long way and the tube is a good size. I highly recommend to anyone that hasn’t tried their products to try them. They are definitely addictive and once you have wore this it’s hard to wear another brand.
Maria M.
West Des Moines
I bought a tube of Chanel's 'Fiction' on a cruise. It is the perfect color for my skin tone. Full, yet small mouth can make some colors appear clownish, but the hint of gold shimmer goes on smooth and lasts longer than most. My new favorite color.
Sarah L.
Valencia, CA
This is one of my favorite formulas from Chanel. The consistency is so creamy and hydrating and the color is sheer and light. I have quiet a few colors from this line. I am so happy with the product the quality is amazing!
Su T.
Fort Lee
I purchased this Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine in the color 112 at the duty free in an airport because I had extra time on my hands. It is probably one of my favorite lipsticks that I have picked up in a long time. The color is very rich and pigmented, it stays on for a long time, it has a pleasant smell, and the texture is “watery” and smooth. I love this lipstick and I plan to purchase more colors in the future!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I have Bonheur, a pinky plummy color that seems to stain raspberry, and Noir Moderne, a very muted almost MLBB sheer blue brown plum. These are misnamed- they should be called Rouge Coco Stains, because the shine part actually fades quite quickly and leaves a stain behind. They’re kind of an odd duck product actually- I have to be in the mood for them. They’re comfortable but not hydrating and I do think they’re overpriced.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great lipcolor ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your makeup kit ♥️✨so obsessed with all their different lipcolors ! I want them all! The price is unbeatable !
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I love this lipstick, and for a long time I wore it probably
3-4 days per week. Boy is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. This balmy
formula is not here for the long run, but it is hydrating and provides a
beautiful, glossy finish to the lips. I prefer the more natural colors in this
sheer formula because the formula does tend to migrate.
Gaia F.
Hackensack, NJ
Anyone else had an allergic reaction to this lipstick?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Is this product long lasting? Is it worth the money?
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
The color Boy I've heard a lot about. Does anyone know if this is worth the price or if there is a great or dupe for it so I can give the color a shot?
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
I just ordered this and I just wanted to know is it worth the money? $36 for a lipstick? Better be the best lipstick 💄!!