BY CHANEL

A lipstick with a melt-away balm texture that becomes fluid as soon as it touches the lips. A palette of dazzling shades, from semi-sheer to more intense. The lightweight, shiny version of ROUGE COCO, contained in a travel-friendly and practical metal tube faithful to the black and gold codes of the House.

Result: a wet effect with natural shine.

How To Use:

Easy and quick lip application.

Composition:

This moisturising lipstick is enriched with the "Hydratender" complex, composed of:
• Natural esters (components of the NMF*) to immediately moisturize the lips.
• A Meadowfoam oil derivative to protect and maintain hydration for 8 hours straight.
• Phyto-ceramides that protect and smooth the lips by imitating the skin's ceramides.

The combination of waxes and phytosterols of botanical origin creates a watery makeup effect with intense shine.

*Natural Moisturising Factor

• How pigmented is this Lipstick. It seems more sheer with ...1 Answers
  • I'm going through a lipstick phase. Is this worth the pri...1 Answers
  • Does it have a nice glossy look or is it dull? Also, does...3 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite lip product of life. I own 57 Adventure, 61 Bonheur, 98 Etourdie, and 91 Boheme. Bonheur is the most beautiful color and absolutely my favorite. They are perfect for an every day no fuss lip color. I like the little sparkle that is in Etourdie and Bonheur. It is light and creamy and feels like you are wearing a lip balm. You can apply it without a mirror. There is a light floral scent. It isn't overpowering and I can't smell it when it is on. I do want to mention it is a product that you need to reapply throughout the day as it is not the longest lasting. However, if I could only own one lipstick Bonheur would be the one. If you enjoy no fuss lip colors you need this in your life.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
I have Reveusse, deauville, golden sand, boy, bonheur, corail radial, rose ravvissmant, & most recently Beige dore & they are v sheer. Like just a whisper of color. I'd not buy any more of these for $37 I'd save my money to buy a tom ford lips & boys or charlotte Tilbury lipstick. I keep these around for sheen of color the corail & rose have decent ok pigmentation same w Boy but Beige dore sux I considered returning it. Boy is my fave out of the lot. I don't like a lot of color deposit, so this why these work for me and chanel is classique chic slim black case but other than Beige dore I like them a lot. I'll use Beige dore over a lipliner more often. It's basically a fancy chapstick that color. It gives a sheen (gold).
Glam D.
Review for: Shine more...
This lipstick has amazing slip texture on the lips, yet it is also longer lasting than most sheer/hydrating formulas. It is a beautiful color. I really enjoy the quality of packaging from Chanel as well, which gives the “click” sound when the lid is replaced and features the CC logo. This is a staple of mine for many years
Anita J.
San Antonio
I am on my third tube of this in Bonheur. It is such a beautiful shade that looks lighter on my lips than it does in the tube and somehow makes my teeth look whiter!! My husband always compliments me when I wear it. It light and creamy and sheer and stays on. Worth every penny!!
Lexie C.
Wyckoff, NJ
Review for: Shine more...
The Chanel rouge coco shine collection is awesome. It glides on similar to a lipgloss because of its sheer coverage. This collection has a lot of shimmer, which I love! This product is versatile; I’ve seen young and older women wear it and it looks great!
Apryl N.
Review for: 537 GOLDEN SAND more...
This lipstick has buildable pigment, it’s very shiny and not heavy on the lips. It stays on similar to a balm and lasts a good amount of time. It’s on the pricier side, but the colors are what make this lipstick for me. Every color is beautiful and provides shine and sleekness.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Shine more...
in love w this lippy its so moisturizing your lips look so cute and lushious and they pop i love it plus it’s a cute color and long lasting!! also the formula is super creamy so it feels amazing on the lips
Francismar A.
Miami
Review for: 87 - RENDEZ-VOUS more...
This is a product that you fall in love at first sight, and use that is a pleasure; However, it is not a necessity in any case. To my I love to use it, and I can definitely tell the difference with other matte lipsticks that I have in my collection
The good thing

It is a matte finish lipstick but it not dry lips.
Have a long duration. Not the longest, but pretty decent.
The bar has high pigmentation, and you don't need to review it too.
The aroma is floral but very subtle.
The gasket metal that is super smart.
The bar only goes to put pressure on the lid, so there is no risk of open and deteriorate.

The not so good

The bar is extremely small compared with other lipsticks from low and high range. Only has 0.12 ounces.
The product weighs more than any other lip.
Its texture makes that is consuming quite fast.
Many tones cannot be found in the beauty Chanel boutique or the counters of department stores.

If you ask me if I would definitely buy it.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: 87 - RENDEZ-VOUS more...
I have this product in the color Boy and it's so nice. It's easy to wear, I can wear it every day, I can put it in without having to look in a mirror, and it wears nicely for a shiny and sheet product.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: 87 - RENDEZ-VOUS more...
Absolute love. Sheer, creamy and so light you won't feel you wearing anything. Colors are perfect. I wear mine for everyday. I am not a fan of mattes and I love this range
Jessica B.
Does it have a nice glossy look or is it dull? Also, does it have that funny chemical smell like some lipsticks?
Madison R.
Is this product worth the price
Trang N.
Metairie, LA
I'm going through a lipstick phase. Is this worth the price?
Ann Marie N.
Austin, TX
How pigmented is this Lipstick. It seems more sheer with a slight lip tint. Thoughts?
Cierra J.
Does wet n wild have a similar color like this?