BY CHANEL

A lipstick as soft and comfortable as velvet. An alternative to shine that dresses lips in deep colours. A real second-skin effect.

Result: a matte yet luminous finish from the very first stroke.

How To Use:

Apply directly to the lips.

For perfectly defined lips, wear ROUGE ALLURE VELVET with a line of LE CRAYON LÈVRES in the same shade. Then, apply the lipstick with the brush of the pencil.

Composition:

The paradox of a matte yet luminous and ultra-comfortable texture:

• Ultra-thin, pure and highly concentrated pigments for intense colours.
• A combination of soft-focus microspheres and ultra-thin pearlescent particles for a matte yet luminous finish.
• Silicone microbeads and a jojoba oil derivative for smoothed lips.

Buy on Chanel
Gianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product could not feel more effortless. It is so smooth, so velvety, and light on the lips it is a dream. I prefer Chanel lipsticks for day, rather than night because the formula is a little bit thinner compared to other lipsticks- for nighttime I prefer something more pigmented. But this product never dries my lips out and is so great for so many occassions
Lauren H.
Canute
I got this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love the formula! But I struggle to wear it because of the color. I just don’t think it fits my complexion.
martina b.
Fantastic lipstick! It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day while adding a nice shade. I always receive many compliments when I wear it.
Sharleen T.
very expensive off the bat great formula maybe not my favorite but they do have great ones classic always
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Perfect formula goes on nice and is on of the pretties shades every great for a fall makeup look
Jasmin P.
For the first high-end lipstick that I used. This has probably raised the bar. Once you apply it on your lips it feels so creamy and it glides on your lips like really well. And the way that you'll have to remove the seal (you know that thing you remove to see the actual product) is by pushing the bottom part of the lipstick which is so cool. I definitely recommend it.
Surabhi P.
Indore
Chanel lipsticks are worth each penny if you can splurge. This shade is perfect for my skin to e and the formula is soo comfortable on my lips to wear. Must buy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sarah S.
This product is my favourite product of 2017 I fell I love with this lipstick from the second I bought it!! It is a beautiful lightweight lipstick that is good for anyone willing to try a new lipstick and wants something that glides on smoothly and still has a beautiful finish. This lipstick retails for 37 but it's totally worth it because you get what you are paying for . The most thing I love about this product is how you can't feel it on your lips it is so light and beautiful . This lipstick is long wearing the only downside is that it is so smooth it could break if it isn't taken care off. It is nice and velvet like I love it!! .I totally say that the next lipstick you buy has to be this one by Chanel.
aricique g.
For me ? A Classic.
It's That type of lipstick that always match .It may nevertheless require several retouch during the day
Perfect for a sexy professionnal makeup .☺❤ CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour
Andeng A.
Sharjah, SHARJAH
This has been the first high-end lipstick I used. The packaging looks luxurious itself. It is creamy and glides on your lips very well. Very lightweight and very soft. This one doesn't need a retouch every hour. I love how it stays all day long. It is also very very pigmented. I'm so inlove!