BY CHANEL

PRODUCT This non-drying matte lipstick glides on lips with intensely rich, long-wearing colour and a sumptuously soft, velvet matte finish. COMPOSITION Mother-of-pearl pigments deliver rich colour and a soft finish. Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter comfort and moisturize. HOW TO APPLY Apply ROUGE ALLURE VELVET directly to lips or use the Retractable Lip Brush. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Billie-Jo P.
West Bridgeford , Nottigham
Review for: CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. These are so amazing and look great on. I have it in a red so don’t use it every day. It was brought as a present and I would never have brought one on my own but I will defiantly be buying another one! The packaging is AMAZING it keeps your lippy very well protected
Min C.
Seaford
Review for: CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour
I think this is a 'ok' lipstick but I found myself not reach out this lipstick as much as I should have. As I have a lot of lipstick I found this one do not stand out, I mean for better pigmentation I have mac, for long lasting I have liquid lipstick and for moisturizing I have Dior, for better package and pretty case I have Tom ford and Burberry. I think this lipstick is not that bad but is just not stand out.
Irine C.
Mangaf, Al Ahmadi
Review for: CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour, CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet, Intense Long-Wear Lip Colour
My favorite lipstick formula from Chanel, Rouge Allure Velvet! It's matte yet it's non drying! Fairly pigmented and goes smoothly on my lips! Feel so luxurious everytime I use it. I recommend it to my friends all the time! I have a collection and did lips swatches on my Youtube Channel!
Elisa H.
Doral, FL
Is one of my favorite lipstick, the color is very beautifull, i feel it creamy in my lips, very moisturizing, i buy it on internet, the package is elegant and i love it!