Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g uploaded by Anugrah M.

BY CHANEL

One red. One style. A woman's allure is defined. With its line of fresh and luminous shades, now more intense than ever, ROUGE ALLURE offers a radiant and satiny makeup result with optimal hold in an ultra-smooth, meltaway texture. Nestled in its sleek black case, ROUGE ALLURE unleashes the full intensity of its colour with one simple click and its ultra-femininity in a single sweep. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Christina S.
Christina S.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
I've re-purchased this lipstick three times already. It's a little pricey but I highly recommend it. It's always in my pocketbook. I purchased this in Chicago in Belk. The past two times I ordered it online
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland, OR
This lipstick is creamy and long lasting. It's luxurious and the packaging is extremely nice. You get a great value for what it's worth. It's really easy to apply and yes, I would most likely buy it again!
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
This is one of my fave lipsticks within Chanel line. It has great pigmentation and goes on smooth. It has the right amount of shine and very moisturizing. Love it!! Worth the extra bucks spent on it.
Mirella R.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I loooooovee this lipstick although i ran out it was my everyday one !😂thanks to my sister!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
I received this product as a gift from my mother, and I have to say Chanel met all my expectations! This product is easy to apply, stays on all night, and looks timeless! I would definitely recommend the sellers, the only downside is that the product is quite expensive.
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
I love the rouge allure. The formula is amazing. These are long lasting AND not drying. In addition to all of these perks, the packaging is on point. These are a staple lipstick of mine, and will continue to be for years to come!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
I am in love with these lip sticks! They are the best. My friend let me have hers and its been one of my favorites. Not only is it easy to apply and long lasting but it also gives my lips hydration.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
I'm obsessed with this playful, uplifting color; it's not red, not coral, not orange nor pink. The texture is creamy and blendible. Love it
I LOVE THIS!!!
It is moisturizing , covers enough , the packaging is beautiful, something expensive But a basic others that you feel a diva 's lips with Chanel.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Review for: Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour-MELODIEUSE-3.5 g
Love this lipstick! It is super creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. It is very easy to apply and comes in very desirable packaging - very sleek and elegant! I absolutely love the colour and pigment! I would most definitely buy this lipstick again!!