• CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour 96 - EXCENTRIQUE
  • CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour 94 - EXTATIQUE
  • CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour 91 - SÉDUISANTE
  • CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour 182 - VIBRANTE

BY CHANEL

A vibrant and luminous lipstick. An ultra-fine, melt-away and second-skin texture, a palette of intense shades. A bold and daring style.

Result: deep, radiant and satiny makeup. Perfect wear from the very first stroke.

How To Use:

Apply directly to the lips.

For perfectly defined lips, wear ROUGE ALLURE with a line of LE CRAYON LÈVRES in the same shade. Then, apply the lipstick with the brush of the pencil.

Composition:

A colour-enhancing formula:

• A high concentration of ultra-thin pigments for intense shades from the very first stroke.
• A blend of green tea, sweet almond oil and an adherent ester for long wear and optimal protection of colours.
• Sweet almond oil, sappan wood and green tea for smoothed, moisturised and protected lips.

Buy on Chanel

Start your review of CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Really creamy and pigmented, it's simply beautiful. It last a while so I don't need to keep spending the money over and over again. It's worth it. " in 6 reviews
  • "Chanel is hands down the BEST when it comes to cosmetics! Chanel lipsticks are buttery smooth and super hydrating, no flaky or chapped lips with this lipstick. The shade I got is called "168 Rouge Ingénue" and is the most beautiful color! Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Leslie S.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
My favorite lipstick Channel 104 passion. super creamy and looks very sensual. The price is very high, but it is worth it because its quality is very good. Mi lápiz labial favorito. Su precio es muy elevado pero vale la pena. Muy sensual y cremoso 💄
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 184 - INCANTEVOLE more...
My favorite Red Lipstick!  Doesn't dry or stain my lips.  Did have to reapply after eating and drinking.  Looks amazing with my skin tone!  Perfect lipstick for everyday and special occasions.  I think it is worth every penny.  Every time I wear it I get lots of compliments.
F® H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I love chanel lipsticks! This particular one is what I always use because of the color. It is long lasting and a great quality for the lips. I own multiple of this Rogue allure lipstick and would definitely recommend to friends and buy more for myself.
Riley L.
Los Angeles
Review for: 182 - VIBRANTE more...
Love this color red I wear a red lip all the time and it’s formula is great, it’s long lasting for a red and I would buy this again. I love the packaging. Anything Chanel is just so timeless and chic
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
This lipstick is one of the butteriest, softest feeling on the lips that I've ever used! This is what I love about it most besides the packaging, which is both sophisticated and just plain fun at the same time - I'm a little obsessed with the way that you can click it like a pen and the gold inner tube slides out! I have it in the shade Rouge Angelique, which a peachy nude that is so spring and natural enough that I can put it on without a mirror. This lipstick will forever lives in my purse now! I only docked the star because for how much you pay, the lipstick is smaller than other lipsticks of the same price, and you have to reapply quite a bit throughout the day, so it won't last very long, sadly.
Sarah C.
#99 Pirate is the perfect shade of red. Goes on so easily and stays put. Very pigmented and extremely smooth. No other makeup necessary for a bold look. My new go to lipstick while getting ready in the morning!
Samantha S.
I have the color 99 Pirate, which is a cool tone, classic 50s movies star, red. First and foremost, I love the packaging and the click mechanism it has to remove the top. Very fancy. The lipstick applies beautifully but it does feather out so wear a lip liner. It is not the longest wearing lipstick on the market but you will truly attract attention with this lipstick on.
Simah Z.
Passion is the color I chose, the formula is soft and does not dry out my lips. To prevent the product from transferring, I dust a bit of translucent powder over my lips after use. I recommend this product because I find that it's the perfect red lipstick.
Influenster M.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely less of a commitment than the Rouge Coco because it isn't as opaque. You still get full color coverage (if you want), but I often find myself adding it to another lip product for a pop of color. I love the shape and style of the bottle because it is more modern Chanel.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Do these dry your lips out?