CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour uploaded by Anugrah M.

BY CHANEL

A vibrant and luminous lipstick. An ultra-fine, melt-away and second-skin texture, a palette of intense shades. A bold and daring style.

Result: deep, radiant and satiny makeup. Perfect wear from the very first stroke.

How To Use:

Apply directly to the lips.

For perfectly defined lips, wear ROUGE ALLURE with a line of LE CRAYON LÈVRES in the same shade. Then, apply the lipstick with the brush of the pencil.

Composition:

A colour-enhancing formula:

• A high concentration of ultra-thin pigments for intense shades from the very first stroke.
• A blend of green tea, sweet almond oil and an adherent ester for long wear and optimal protection of colours.
• Sweet almond oil, sappan wood and green tea for smoothed, moisturised and protected lips.

Buy on Chanel
  • "I'm obsessed with this playful, uplifting color; it's not red, not coral, not orange nor pink. The texture is creamy and blendible. Love it" in 3 reviews
  • "This lipstick is creamy and long lasting. It's luxurious and the packaging is extremely nice. You get a great value for what it's worth. It's really easy to apply and yes, I would most likely buy it again! " in 3 reviews
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I love the rouge allure. The formula is amazing. These are long lasting AND not drying. In addition to all of these perks, the packaging is on point. These are a staple lipstick of mine, and will continue to be for years to come!
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I've re-purchased this lipstick three times already. It's a little pricey but I highly recommend it. It's always in my pocketbook. I purchased this in Chicago in Belk. The past two times I ordered it online
Jessica C.
I am in love with these lip sticks! They are the best. My friend let me have hers and its been one of my favorites. Not only is it easy to apply and long lasting but it also gives my lips hydration.
Andra C.
Oregon City , OR
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I received this product as a gift from my mother, and I have to say Chanel met all my expectations! This product is easy to apply, stays on all night, and looks timeless! I would definitely recommend the sellers, the only downside is that the product is quite expensive.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
This is one of my fave lipsticks within Chanel line. It has great pigmentation and goes on smooth. It has the right amount of shine and very moisturizing. Love it!! Worth the extra bucks spent on it.
Gigi F.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I haven’t bought this color but I have bought this Chanel type of lipstick and it’s really beautiful. Goes on smoothly and lasts
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I loooooovee this lipstick although i ran out it was my everyday one !😂thanks to my sister!
Georgia M.
Love this lipstick! It is super creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. It is very easy to apply and comes in very desirable packaging - very sleek and elegant! I absolutely love the colour and pigment! I would most definitely buy this lipstick again!!