Chanel
Rouge Allure Ink Lipstick, 150 Luxuriant, 02 Ounce

Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Lipstick, 150 Luxuriant, 0.2 Ounce

Rouge Allure Ink Is A Longlasting Liquid Lipstick With A Smooth Texture That Glides On Like A Gloss And Sets With A Luminous Velvetlike Finish The Applicator Tip Allows For Comfortable And Easy Application Use Define Lip Contours Then Fill In With...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Lipstick, 150 Luxuriant, 0.2 Ounce!
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
The perfect red colour I found till now. Its bold Its fierce, creamy strong and powerful feminine red. A red for perfect. Pout for Boss girls
priya K.
Edison, NJ
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Lipstick, 150 Luxuriant, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by priya K.
It is a very pretty pinkish red shade and has a satin finish. The formula is quite lught and comfortable and it doesn't dry out the lips. Pigmentation is not very opaque on first swipe you will have to build it up as per your liking.
Sarah  M.
Chino Hills, CA
I love Chanel lip colors from lipstick to lip stains they never disappoint! This is long wearing and such a lovely pop of color!
Paulina G.
Mission, TX
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Lipstick, 150 Luxuriant, 0.2 Ounce uploaded by Paulina G.
I received this as a gift and I love it. This lipstick is a deep pink shade. I would improve the packaging because when you look at the product it appears to be a much warmer pinkish/reddish shade. When I swatched the lipstick I was surprised but I really liked the color either way. It glides on very easily, doesn’t feel sticky and is velvety but it does stain the skin a bit so be careful when applying it.
Katie P.
OMGOMGOMG this lipstick is everything it goes on your lips so soft like so soft and it finishes with a mat look I love it so much you guys I do recommend this and it just is so beautiful and yes I would recommend this to a friend because it’s just perfect it’s long-lasting she is so cool and so many different ways

Looking for your answer?