CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss Colour And Shine Lipgloss In One Click uploaded by Luxurious L.CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss Colour And Shine Lipgloss In One Click uploaded by Javen J.CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss Colour And Shine Lipgloss In One Click uploaded by Sarah B.

BY CHANEL

An exceptional gloss to wear like a lipstick. The first gloss that combines lacquered shine with the bold style of an intense colour. A click and a black case that are now part of the ROUGE ALLURE legend. A gloss for women who love lipstick. A lipstick for women who love gloss.

How To Use:

For a lacquered result: like a lipstick, ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS is paired with a tone-matching line of LE CRAYON LÈVRES.

For an intense lacquered result (vinyl effect): worn with the matching ROUGE ALLURE or ROUGE ALLURE VELVET, it adds colour intensity and extends hold.

Composition:

• A high concentration of finely ground pigments for exceptional radiance, intensity and purity.
• The combination of a film-forming polymer and glass microbeads creates a mirror effect and optimises shine with a lacquered effect.
• Two polymers join forces to maintain shine and hold for hours on end.
• A unique blend of active ingredients composed of sappan wood, matcha green tea butter and a Vitamin E derivative known for its ability to moisturise and protect the lips.

Buy on Macy's
Julie R.
Ellerslie, GA
Perfect gloss, except I noticed it smudges. Gorgeous color, but it runs even when I use a lip primer or liner. I exfoliated my lips with LUSH bubblegum lip scrub, which is awesome and you lick it off your lips when you’re finished ! That seemed to help some. For as pricey as Chanel is it should stay on better.
jesse lynn b.
As much as I love Chanel as a fashion house, their beauty products usually leave me very underwhelmed. I saw this in a celebrity makeup tutorial and really loved the shade used (Super Nude) and decided to buy it. First of all I am not sure why this is called a gloss. The formula is thick like a melted down lipstick. It wears very heavy on the lips and for the shade I bought to be called 'Super Nude' it was anything but. It reads far more deep peach on my lips. The packaging is visually pleasing. The usual sleek Chanel black with gold accents. But I don't like that you can't see the product. Therefore if you have multiples you are always going to have to read the name to know which one it is. You also cannot tell when you're getting low, which is another peeve of mine. I will say, this lasted for a few hours but I would not be interested in repurchasing.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Review for: ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS more...
Chanel promises a gloss with intense shine but also with a lot of color and good durability. Basically a lip gloss for the lipstick lover. That made me very curious because I tend to use lipsticks more than glosses on a daily basis. Container: I am not usually surprised by the packaging but I must admit that this time Chanel provides a useful and sophisticated packaging. It comes in a long glossy black tube that is similar to the former Chanel Extrait of Gloss but now has the click mechanism as in the Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick. You press the top and suddenly the golden part appears as if by magic so that you can extract the brush from the tube. It provides the perfect amount for a lightweight application and you will not have tacky gloss on all sites. It's sophisticated and strangely satisfying to press! Formula: The packaging is not worth anything if you do not have a good product but I must admit that the formula has impressed me. I tested the entire collection on the stand and most of the colors were pigmented, easy to apply and completely opaque. The sensation is light bastate on the lips and the most important thing is that they do not highlight the lines of the lips that is one of my hobbies and a common problem with the most pigmented glosses. They are very nice stalls and do not transfer too much although they never seem to fix and stay bright for about 4 or 5 hours. It is not a long lasting tinting formula like the YSL Glossy Stains but it is the longest lasting gloss I have ever tested that is also comfortable to wear. It will last you if you drink and eat carefully so I am quite impressed with its duration.
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
This is one of my favorite "high end" products. The application is smooth and the product is highly pigmented for a gloss product. It's also long lasting. It can be slightly sticky after a while but a simple blot will fix that. Over all, it's a fantastic product.
Erin C.
Review for: ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS more...
The packaging gets an A+ is gorgeous and so inventive! The product isn't is just as amazing. I have a slight obsession with Chanel products, sadly for my credit card. The colors are amazing and pigmented but not sticky. They are the perfect addition to the Chanel lip gloss family. I'd say definitely more pigmented than the other formula but I love them both!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Review for: 17 - SUPRÊME more...
I fell in love with the color and the shine! Ultra shine! Though this is a gloss, the wear is long and it remains shiny. The product is lightly and beautifully scented. The one click way decided to open the lipgloss is genius! I know I can place it inside my Chanel bag and it won’t open or leak. The application is beautiful!
Javen J.
This lipgloss is amazing, I bought it recently at Nordstrom for my first time. Its very long lasting. I purchased it for $30 you get what you pay for, great quality. I would definitely purchase this again.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I had this product in a light neutral pink shade and I absolutely loved it. It stayed on quite a while and was somewhat sticky, but I didn't mind. It felt so good on my lips and the color payoff was incredible! Pricey but worth it IMO
Morgan M.
Apex
The most luxurious lipgloss I own! The packaging is so great, nice and heavy, with a very minimalist design on it. It smells like rich people and goes on like cashmere. The staying power is nice and the gloss has a nice pigmentations. 10/10 would recommend even though it costs and arm and a leg.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: 18 - SÉDUCTION more...
I love this gloss! It gives me a great color and shine, without the annoying stickyness some brands can give! I've always loved a nice red lip, and Chanel is a classic!