Chanel ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS Colour and Shine Lipgloss In One Click-12 EXOTIQUE-6 ml

BY CHANEL

For a lacquered result: like a lipstick, ROUGE ALLURE GLOSS is paired with a tone-matching line of LE CRAYON LÈVRES. For an intense lacquered result (vinyl effect): worn with the matching ROUGE ALLURE or ROUGE ALLURE VELVET, it adds colour intensity and extends hold. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: Click-18 Seduction-6
I love this gloss! It gives me a great color and shine, without the annoying stickyness some brands can give! I've always loved a nice red lip, and Chanel is a classic!
jesse lynn b.
As much as I love Chanel as a fashion house, their beauty products usually leave me very underwhelmed. I saw this in a celebrity makeup tutorial and really loved the shade used (Super Nude) and decided to buy it. First of all I am not sure why this is called a gloss. The formula is thick like a melted down lipstick. It wears very heavy on the lips and for the shade I bought to be called 'Super Nude' it was anything but. It reads far more deep peach on my lips. The packaging is visually pleasing. The usual sleek Chanel black with gold accents. But I don't like that you can't see the product. Therefore if you have multiples you are always going to have to read the name to know which one it is. You also cannot tell when you're getting low, which is another peeve of mine. I will say, this lasted for a few hours but I would not be interested in repurchasing.