BY CHANEL #26 in Makeup Tools

An essential accessory that boosts and sets the natural curl of lashes and adapts to all eye shapes. An easy-to-use accessory whose structure perfectly and gently embraces all types of lashes, without damaging them.

How To Use:

Use RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL before applying mascara to lashes. Position lashes at the opening of the eyelash curler by placing it at the base of the lashes. Press lightly on the handles and hold for several seconds. For a natural finish, curl lashes in three steps, starting from the base and working towards the tips of the lashes.

Natalia O.
fort myers
This is the BEST eyelash curler ever. I have tried a Sephora brand one which was terrible it didn’t even curl my lashes. This chanel one I have is about 7 years old and still works like it’s brand new. I barley have eyelashes and using the curler and then putting mascara on make my eyelashes look amazing. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Ginger A.
I've been using this eyelash curler every day for about 5 years and it still works perfectly. This gives me a curl that lasts all day, it's super easy to use, and it feels really gentle on my eyelashes, I never worry that I'm going to pull out my eyelashes.
Nancy W.
McKinney
Yeah, I am bougie and I bought this for myself and as a gift for my friend. We both love this product. To be honest - it works just as well as any other lash curler on the market, but this one says CHANEL in all white and I absolutely love it. I have owned this product for 4 years now and it is still going strong.
Charli G.
Brownsville , OR
I absolutely love this eyelash curler! It curls my lashes perfectly everyday and looks so good doing it. I love it compared to the other lash curlers I've owned, Tarte, Laura Geller, ... those are the ones I can remember. It may be a splurge but it makes me so happy to see the Chanel logo and since it works beautifully it is well worth the money to me. I will repurchase when I need to. It does come with two additional replacement pads so it should last me awhile.
Alma G.
El Paso
I’ve had this curler for a few years now and it still won’t budge! It is high quality, and gives your eyelashes a very natural curl! The black color is perfect for the brand. Looks very sophisticated. It is pricey, but it is definitely worth it considering I would buy cheap ones every month or so, since they’d break; but this one is not going in the trash any time soon! I absolutely love it!
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
My fav eyelash curler ever. Works so great and stays in really good condition I have had the same one for 3 years and the chanel logo hasn’t worn off it is a pretty basic lash curler but it has held up better then any other ones I have ever tried :) plus it makes me happy
Miriam D.
Riverside
The best eye curler never sticks to lashes and it’s super easy to apply and use goes good with everyone’s lashes i never had a hard time with it most eye lash curlers i eel stick to lashes this one does not
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
This eyelash curler is the best! When you don't have much time to get ready, you don't want to have to spend several minutes curling your eyelashes. This gets the job done quickly and adds extra curl to my lashes, which I definitely always need.
Miriam D.
Riverside
This is honestly hands down the best eye lash curler ever! But sad to say it is discontinued and I don't know when they will be brining it back! I love it it's a must have
Emily G.
Middleton
How much is this? Is it worth the price?!