Add a Photo

By CHANEL
#117 in Eyeshadow Palettes
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense color, all with longwearing results in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (4)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
April 20, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
This quad is my newest from Chanel and makes the 6th 'quad' palette I've purchased from the brand and I adore each and every single one I own, this one isn't my absolute favorite but that's because I don't reach for these particular shades day to day but for beautiful spring time looks this has been the one I've been constantly reaching for, even with only four shadows you can still create a gorgeous eye look I still however find the need to pull other shadows in as well but you could totally get a gorgeous look with this quad alone, these type of palettes work amazingly well with a cream shadow or a pigment added for a pop, I do find I need to set and prep my eyelids before applying any Chanel eyeshadow and of course if you don't tap excess shadow off your brush before applying to your eyes you'll get fallout but tapping your brush cuts fallout to a minimum for me the shades sit gorgeous on my eyes and the pigments stay true to color and last all day for me without fading or creasing. Shimmers within Chanel palettes don't sit crepey on the eyes and don't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles on mature lids. These are luxe shadows and you definitely are getting high quality shadows and they are something to invest in.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
April 24, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Angela G.
Angela G.
April 20, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
May 4, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
Talk about pigmented! I like the way this apples to my eyes, I use this for everyday use Since the colors are neutral and go with my outfits! The packaging is simple yet chic and I feel they should make a bigger one with more colors to make it worth the price! But overall one of my top eyeshadow pallets
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
April 29, 2017, 6:13 a.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
What's not to love about the eyeshadows? The quality of this product is just amazing! The shadows glide on like butter and don't even get me started on the pigmentation, uuuhh so much pigmentation, and doesn't matter if you sweat the eye shadow will stay all day long no matter what girl, yasss. I would so buy this again.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
May 26, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet. Every yellow gold girl should have this in her arsenal. The pigments and blendableness, Chanel has everyone beat in the eyeshadow game hands down. Once again doesn't settle in fine lines. Blends incredibly well and you don't have to load it on to see the colors pop!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
April 20, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
I've loved these shadow quads for many years. They are so easy to apply and blend, plus the color combinations are endless. The Spices quad works wonderfully for day and night and really with every eye color. The only downside is the price, so very expensive!
Desiree Katrina T.
Desiree Katrina T.
Addisleigh Pk, NY
April 21, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
I like Chanel's quads for quick and soft everyday look, but Chanel is pricey. If you have the $$$ I recommend trying their quads, but if the price does not work for your budget then Makeup Geek, Mac cosmetics, and Makeup Forever are GREAT!
donna c.
donna c.
April 21, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
This is one of my faves. The colors are vibrant, and this particular set of colors are awesome for a more natural look. They bring out blue eyes, and the color lasts all day. The shimmer is perfect for spring and summer looks.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
April 25, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices
This quad is well worth the price!! The shadows are all pigmented and blend like a dream!! The shadows stay on all day and have little to no fallout!! Will definitely pick up the other colors and purchase this again
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Price? And are they pigmented?
Amin F.
Amin F.
Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Do they last? Good pigmentation?
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this worth the money?
Wafaa K.