BY CHANEL

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense color, all with longwearing results in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This quad is my newest from Chanel and makes the 6th 'quad' palette I've purchased from the brand and I adore each and every single one I own, this one isn't my absolute favorite but that's because I don't reach for these particular shades day to day but for beautiful spring time looks this has been the one I've been constantly reaching for, even with only four shadows you can still create a gorgeous eye look I still however find the need to pull other shadows in as well but you could totally get a gorgeous look with this quad alone, these type of palettes work amazingly well with a cream shadow or a pigment added for a pop, I do find I need to set and prep my eyelids before applying any Chanel eyeshadow and of course if you don't tap excess shadow off your brush before applying to your eyes you'll get fallout but tapping your brush cuts fallout to a minimum for me the shades sit gorgeous on my eyes and the pigments stay true to color and last all day for me without fading or creasing. Shimmers within Chanel palettes don't sit crepey on the eyes and don't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles on mature lids. These are luxe shadows and you definitely are getting high quality shadows and they are something to invest in.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Zalieka G.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
OMG! I've been a fan of Chanel for a few years now; I own a few of their handbags but the only thing missing from my collection was the makeup. I purchased the eyeshadow quad from Nordstrom and I love it! It is a bit pricy at $60 but the pigment is high and the color looks so beautiful when applied. You definitely don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It really becomes more intense when you combine the colors to create a specific look. The quad does come with a guide to show you how to create 4 different eye looks. I'd definitely recommend this to friends. It's worth the money.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Talk about pigmented! I like the way this apples to my eyes, I use this for everyday use Since the colors are neutral and go with my outfits! The packaging is simple yet chic and I feel they should make a bigger one with more colors to make it worth the price! But overall one of my top eyeshadow pallets
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
What's not to love about the eyeshadows? The quality of this product is just amazing! The shadows glide on like butter and don't even get me started on the pigmentation, uuuhh so much pigmentation, and doesn't matter if you sweat the eye shadow will stay all day long no matter what girl, yasss. I would so buy this again.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet. Every yellow gold girl should have this in her arsenal. The pigments and blendableness, Chanel has everyone beat in the eyeshadow game hands down. Once again doesn't settle in fine lines. Blends incredibly well and you don't have to load it on to see the colors pop!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I've loved these shadow quads for many years. They are so easy to apply and blend, plus the color combinations are endless. The Spices quad works wonderfully for day and night and really with every eye color. The only downside is the price, so very expensive!
Desiree Katrina T.
Desiree Katrina T.
Addisleigh Pk, NY
I like Chanel's quads for quick and soft everyday look, but Chanel is pricey. If you have the $$$ I recommend trying their quads, but if the price does not work for your budget then Makeup Geek, Mac cosmetics, and Makeup Forever are GREAT!
donna c.
donna c.
This is one of my faves. The colors are vibrant, and this particular set of colors are awesome for a more natural look. They bring out blue eyes, and the color lasts all day. The shimmer is perfect for spring and summer looks.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this worth the money?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Price? And are they pigmented?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Do they last? Good pigmentation?
Amin F.
Amin F.
Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Wafaa K.