BY CHANEL

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense color, all with longwearing results in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "I love this pallet it's creamy and pigmented, it's not chalky like a lot of others and the colors are beautiful. I love it" in 15 reviews
  • "I stole this from my mother haha because of the pretty colors. Shimmery nude/neutral look I feel like but yet very elegant." in 7 reviews
  • "These colors are beautiful!! They go in smooth and very pretty! You don't have to use a ton to see it! Super nice packaging! Long lasting! I love the palette!!" in 6 reviews
LORENA S.
I have am a Chanel beauty and perfume lover for years. I have used just about all their beauty products and like to attend their events. Nothing makes me feel more elegant and classier than wearing a Chanel product. I am sure there are a lot of other great products out there but Chanel is my favorite go to for all occasions.
Jessica L.
I have used this for yearrrrs! Makes my blue eyes pop! Only issue is, it looks like they’ve change the formula and now the quad is chalk-y, and I don’t think it looks the same on my eyes. So I’m hoping that they come back out with their original formula. The colors are amazing, the quality changes.
Cami C.
I like my chanel eye quad for every day use. I have the tisse essential and the colors can be nice for both a neutral and Smokey eye. The quad is easy to travel with. The eyeshadows are pigmented but hard to pick up so I’ve started using my fingers for application and it works better than using chanel brushes with this product.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Chanel's shadows are so beautiful. They have soft, creamy, powdery texture that glides on the skin so perfect. They are pigmented well and blend well. This quad gives such a nice natural, smoky look. Great for almost all skin tones/eye colors.

The pans are a good size too. It is a pricey brand being that its a luxury makeup line, but totally worth it.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
OMG! I've been a fan of Chanel for a few years now; I own a few of their handbags but the only thing missing from my collection was the makeup. I purchased the eyeshadow quad from Nordstrom and I love it! It is a bit pricy at $60 but the pigment is high and the color looks so beautiful when applied. You definitely don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It really becomes more intense when you combine the colors to create a specific look. The quad does come with a guide to show you how to create 4 different eye looks. I'd definitely recommend this to friends. It's worth the money.
Angela G.
Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Talk about pigmented! I like the way this apples to my eyes, I use this for everyday use Since the colors are neutral and go with my outfits! The packaging is simple yet chic and I feel they should make a bigger one with more colors to make it worth the price! But overall one of my top eyeshadow pallets
Yesica L.
What's not to love about the eyeshadows? The quality of this product is just amazing! The shadows glide on like butter and don't even get me started on the pigmentation, uuuhh so much pigmentation, and doesn't matter if you sweat the eye shadow will stay all day long no matter what girl, yasss. I would so buy this again.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet. Every yellow gold girl should have this in her arsenal. The pigments and blendableness, Chanel has everyone beat in the eyeshadow game hands down. Once again doesn't settle in fine lines. Blends incredibly well and you don't have to load it on to see the colors pop!
Amin F.
Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this worth the money?
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Do they last? Good pigmentation?
Alecia K.
Price? And are they pigmented?
Wafaa K.