Add a Photo

By CHANEL
#133 in Eyeshadow
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense color, all with longwearing results in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (3)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC

This quad is my newest from Chanel and makes the 6th 'quad' palette I've purchased from the brand and I adore each and every single one I own, this one isn't my absolute favorite but that's because I don't reach for these particular shades day to day but for beautiful spring time looks this has been the one I've been constantly reaching for, even with only four shadows you can still create a gorgeous eye look I still however find the need to pull other shadows in as well but you could totally get a gorgeous look with this quad alone, these type of palettes work amazingly well with a cream shadow or a pigment added for a pop, I do find I need to set and prep my eyelids before applying any Chanel eyeshadow and of course if you don't tap excess shadow off your brush before applying to your eyes you'll get fallout but tapping your brush cuts fallout to a minimum for me the shades sit gorgeous on my eyes and the pigments stay true to color and last all day for me without fading or creasing. Shimmers within Chanel palettes don't sit crepey on the eyes and don't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles on mature lids. These are luxe shadows and you definitely are getting high quality shadows and they are something to invest in.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Angela G.
Angela G.

Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Keziah M.
Keziah M.
San Francisco

The palette shows great colors when you swatch it in the hand but they seem totally different when you see these on the eye. When using the shimmery color (even a tiny bit) it is so over the top. The other colors are just mainstream. My palette ended up in the trash. :(
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I've loved these shadow quads for many years. They are so easy to apply and blend, plus the color combinations are endless. The Spices quad works wonderfully for day and night and really with every eye color. The only downside is the price, so very expensive!
Maya S.
Maya S.

Esta paleta de Chanel tiene unos colores agradables, puedes crear muchas miradas, la noche a la mirada cotidiana, smokey .. el embalaje es tan elegante y elegante, es tan pigmentado y fácil de aplicar, fácil de mezclar estoy enamorado de eso
Desiree Katrina T.
Desiree Katrina T.
New York

I like Chanel's quads for quick and soft everyday look, but Chanel is pricey. If you have the $$$ I recommend trying their quads, but if the price does not work for your budget then Makeup Geek, Mac cosmetics, and Makeup Forever are GREAT!
MaryJane K.
MaryJane K.

I just recently purchased this product and it is one that I constantly use! I am a repeat user I am obsessed with this brand it comes in beautiful packaging that is very durable and ensures the product reaches you safely with no damage!
Sam P.
Sam P.

I tried this eyeshadow palette and I loved it! The colors are beyond beautiful and can definitely be used every day, since the colors are light and neutral. I think it's worth the price and this palette is one of my favorites.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , Al

I always love channels eye shallows but this one has knocked it out of the park. First of all is lasts for hours! Much longer then the rest of my eye shadows. The colors are very vibrant and elegant. Applies easily and smooth!
Amin F.
Amin F.

Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Price? And are they pigmented?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA

This seems like a cute convenient packaging I like it I would love to try it #VoxBox #Influenster ❤ ❤
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Where can I purchase this And for how much?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS

Do they last? Good pigmentation?

Join Now