BY CHANEL

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye offers unlimited eye looks, with shade combinations that range from matte to satin to shimmer. Versatile smudge-proof formula can be applied dry for subtle shading, or dampened for more intense color, all with longwearing results in even extreme climates. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Chanel's shadows are so beautiful. They have soft, creamy, powdery texture that glides on the skin so perfect. They are pigmented well and blend well. This quad gives such a nice natural, smoky look. Great for almost all skin tones/eye colors.

The pans are a good size too. It is a pricey brand being that its a luxury makeup line, but totally worth it.
LORENA S.
I have am a Chanel beauty and perfume lover for years. I have used just about all their beauty products and like to attend their events. Nothing makes me feel more elegant and classier than wearing a Chanel product. I am sure there are a lot of other great products out there but Chanel is my favorite go to for all occasions.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I love these Chanel eyeshadows. They’re super blendable and pigmented. They also come in a nice range of shades - perfect for day or night. They’re so easy to travel with and the packaging is very luxurious and lovely too. Highly recommend!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This quad is my newest from Chanel and makes the 6th 'quad' palette I've purchased from the brand and I adore each and every single one I own, this one isn't my absolute favorite but that's because I don't reach for these particular shades day to day but for beautiful spring time looks this has been the one I've been constantly reaching for, even with only four shadows you can still create a gorgeous eye look I still however find the need to pull other shadows in as well but you could totally get a gorgeous look with this quad alone, these type of palettes work amazingly well with a cream shadow or a pigment added for a pop, I do find I need to set and prep my eyelids before applying any Chanel eyeshadow and of course if you don't tap excess shadow off your brush before applying to your eyes you'll get fallout but tapping your brush cuts fallout to a minimum for me the shades sit gorgeous on my eyes and the pigments stay true to color and last all day for me without fading or creasing. Shimmers within Chanel palettes don't sit crepey on the eyes and don't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles on mature lids. These are luxe shadows and you definitely are getting high quality shadows and they are something to invest in.
Rachel J.
  Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow 79 Spices all four colors are beautiful and useful! I use this product for daily makeup. Colors last long enough!
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
My grandma got me hooked on Chanel eye shadows back when I was in high school and I have been hooked ever since. The colors in this little palette are the perfect addition to complete my summer goddess look. They are absolutely divine. I highly recommend purchasing this product. I know that it is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny and their eyeshadows apply like a dream, don't crease and they look like they were freshly applied all day.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
OMG! I've been a fan of Chanel for a few years now; I own a few of their handbags but the only thing missing from my collection was the makeup. I purchased the eyeshadow quad from Nordstrom and I love it! It is a bit pricy at $60 but the pigment is high and the color looks so beautiful when applied. You definitely don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It really becomes more intense when you combine the colors to create a specific look. The quad does come with a guide to show you how to create 4 different eye looks. I'd definitely recommend this to friends. It's worth the money.
Angela G.
Para mí este cuarteto de sombras es lo peor en cuanto a sombras de ojos se refiere, no pigmenta mucho, es excesivamente cara para lo mala que es y aparte no me parece para nada completa, es decir, yo no haría un look con solo este cuarteto porque no tiene ni una sola sombra mate para hacer transición, realmente no la compraría, en mi caso, me la regalaron !
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Talk about pigmented! I like the way this apples to my eyes, I use this for everyday use Since the colors are neutral and go with my outfits! The packaging is simple yet chic and I feel they should make a bigger one with more colors to make it worth the price! But overall one of my top eyeshadow pallets
Yesica L.
What's not to love about the eyeshadows? The quality of this product is just amazing! The shadows glide on like butter and don't even get me started on the pigmentation, uuuhh so much pigmentation, and doesn't matter if you sweat the eye shadow will stay all day long no matter what girl, yasss. I would so buy this again.
Amin F.
Colors are gorgeous! Is it well pigmented?
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this worth the money?
Jennifer L.
GULFPORT, MS
Do they last? Good pigmentation?
Alecia K.
Price? And are they pigmented?
Wafaa K.